11 ~ Date

"How can I say no to you ma'am." She said.

"You can refer me as Mrs Jung." His mother said politely. Y/n was confident now, his mother likes her. But she didn't want to end up with a heartbreak like the last time. She's been through this before. This time, she really wanted to be hoseok's mate. But she doesn't wanna get attached. "You should take training with the rest of the pack."

"Training?" Y/n asked confused. 

"You still have a lot to learn about us. Werewolves go through training and practice to keep their pack strong and united. You need to be prepared for every challenge." Mrs jung said "maybe you have a hidden wolf inside you and you still haven't transformed."

"I don't think so Mrs jung, I'm nothing more than an ordinary human." Y/n said.

"We'll find out. Until then I hope you and hobi can stick together." She said and gave y/n a warm hug before she allowed her to go look for her son.

While she was looking for latest crush, she ran into hoon.

"Woaw, I didn't expect to see you here y/n." He said licking his lips which disgusted her. She didn't even want to look at him. "You look hot, cupcake."

"Don't call me that." She said making a disgusted face.

"You don't mind it when my brother calls you that." He said forcing an eyebrow.

"Your brother is different, he's not a jerk like you."

"Ouch, someone's in a bad mood today." He said with a weird grin on his face. "Or is it that part of the month. I can give you a good body massage. Wanna have some fun after the party?"

Hoon tried flirting with her and holding her waist but she pushed him away before he could even lay his hands near her. "Get your dirty hands away from me hoon. How dare you talk about my private life infront of hoseok." She said talking about what happened a week ago at the cafe when hoon told Hoseok she was dating the royal. "I don't appreciate your unnecessary interference in my personal business. You better keep yourself away from me."

She took out her anger on him and made her way out of that situation. She didn't want to hear anything else. She went near the dance floor and stood there watching a few couples having fun.

"Hey, so how did it go?" Hoseok finally finds her. "I hope my mother didn't scare you."

"Not at all, she's a lovely woman. I liked talking to her." She said.

"She told me you want to join the pack. You wanna train with us?" He asked.

"Yea.. your mother suggested it. I think it's a great way to make more friends.." she respond.

"Alright then, we'll start from tomorrow." He said holding her hand again "what's wrong, you look stressed."

"It's nothing, I was just looking for you. But you found me first."

"Would you like to dance with me?" He asked showing his heart smile.

"I don't think I can say no to this adorable wolf." She said blushing. It was amazing. Dancing with the alpha in a huge party wearing a beautiful gown. As if she was a princess, his princess.
His hands around her waist, eyes locked on her beautiful face. Only making her cheeks turn more pigmented by admiring how beautiful she looked tonight.

"Would you like to meet some of my friend? You'll get to see them in the pack." Hoseok asked and she agreed. He introduced her to his members one by one and they seemed to like her already. Greeting people together they finally reached yuri and Daniel.

"I've been looking for you guy, where have you been?" Yuri asked.

"I should be the one asking you this. Remember? You said you'll stay with me the whole time." Y/n said.

"I'm sorry but it's my birthday. All these people are here to see me." Yuri said grabbing her hand "c'mon guys, it's dance time. Let's go!"

She dragged all of them on the dance floor. But it was worth it. This was the most amazing birthday party y/n has ever attended. She enjoyed herself, let herself loose after a long time of hiding. Hoseok off his tux and tossed it on the nearest table. Rolling up his sleeves, he stepped on the dance floor with her. He was impressed, she could dance very well. But soon she was tired and out of breathe. She couldn't dance for much longer in her heels and that long dress. At least not like Hoseok, he was a pro at dancing. The way his hips moved, damn the man he is. Jung Hoseok!

"I need some air" she told him before stepping out and going outside.

It was a beautiful starry night and cool air blowing around

It was a beautiful starry night and cool air blowing around. She stood near the trees admiring the beautiful venue. Suddenly she felt a pair of arms around her shoulders and she almost jumped.

"Shhh..." Hoseok said putting his finger on her lips before she could scream.

"You scared me." She said putting her hand on her chest, feeling her heart beat fast. "What are you doing here?"

"How can I leave my date alone outside."

"Date? Is this a date?" She asked trying so hard not smile. But how could she not smile looking at this amazing man.

"Isn't it? You came here with me, we danced, you talked with my mother and I'll be dropping you home later tonight." He said stepping closer "isn't it a date then."

"I think, I deserve a kiss if this is a date." Y/n said making her move. This can be the best time to steal this werewolf before anyone else could.

He gently cupped her face, bringing his lips down to hers. Nothing can be compared to this feeling. His soft lips gently touch and move against her lips. This kiss was everything she could ask for right now. And she could feel his hands slowly touching parts of her covered body. She held on his shoulders, pulling him closer, not leaving any gaps between them. They didn't care if there were people watching them. They needed this, needed their lips together. And this tension between them was building up even more.

They parted and he already started missing it. He wanted more, every inch of her. He kissed her one last time on the crook of her neck. Where his would love to leave his mark.

~ Author's Note ~

Idk why Wattpad isn't working properly in my phone. It won't save anything I write or any changes. Won't let me upload pictures. So I'll be uploading from my laptop until they fix their app. It might take longer than my usual uploading schedule because writing from mobile is easy, my keypad auto fix most errors and mistakes. Meanwhile writing from laptop, I have to pay attention on everything. Specially deleting history later so that nobody else find out about my account 😬.