42 ~ Eric

The wedding was over, their guests, the pack was staying in the pack house. Taking advantage of their backyard party, wanting to spend the rest of their night dancing and drinking. But hoseok and y/n, they said their thankyou's and goodbye's. And hoseok took her to his house. Which was their house now. Their home. Even though yuri daniel and some other close friends from the pack wanted them to stay. Celebrate the whole night with them. And maybe stay at the pack house as well. But ofcourse, everyone knows what it's like to be a newly married couple. Specially when you are married to an Alpha. How could they miss their wedding night.

They didn't even wait to get some rest and chance their wedding outfits. He was already all over her, devouring her neck with his lips. But their intimate moment was interrupted by Daniel calling him. Hoseok tried to ignore but he was calling again and again.

"What the fuck is wrong with him?" Hoseok said being annoyed.

"Maybe it's important.." y/n said.
Hoseok called him back but daniel didn't pick up. Y/n told him to try calling daniel again outside. Maybe the signal was bad inside their bedroom. 5 missed calls, Hoseok had to leave and try dialing his number again outside. When he left, y/n decided to take a shower. She was all messed up and sweaty right now. And her feets were killing her after wearing heels the entire day.

She steps in the bathroom and carefully removes her wedding dress. She runs the water in the tub, taking a warm relaxing bath would be better than shower. Coming back to their bedroom, she hangs her dress in the closet. She had purchased a sensual bath bomb specially for a bath together after having fun on their wedding night. Just a small present for being married now. But here she was right now. Looking for it in the drawers while her husband was gone.

While she was looking for it, she smelled something weird. A smell so awful to her. She didn't like that scent at all. She was standing there in her lace lingerie which she has been wearing the whole day. Under her dress.

"Y/n.." she heard a voice, a very familiar voice. And she was not at all pleased to see who has decided to sneak into her bathroom.

"Eric!" She said. Her eyes were changing. Something about him was wrong. Maybe the fact that he was a vampire. But y/n was having none of it. His scent was strong and awful. It was killing her nerves. She felt like she wanted to break all the bones in his body with her own hands. "Why are you here?" She asked, her voice different from what she actually sounds like. Deep and dangerous, no more sweet and polite.

"I'm here for you y/n, I love you." Eric said taking slow steps towards her. Suddenly, he stood infront of her and started to remove his clothes. Thank goodness, he stopped and didn't remove his underwear. Y/n was controlling herself right now. The disrespect she was taking in right now was enough to kill him right at that spot. "I know you miss me, miss the bond we had. I miss you so much. Let's do it while your husband is gone."

Eric kissed her, making her snap out of her self control. It only helped in making her more angry and furious at him. She felt a powerful wave inside her, as if there was fire burning inside her. She was about to use her power on him but her husband came in.

Hoseok grabs Eric by his hair and pushed him away. Throwing him out of the bathroom, into their bedroom. Eric did not expect him to be so strong and before he could try and save himself. Hoseok punched the hell out of his face. And he kept on hitting his face until that vampire was bleeding.

"Hobi stop!" Y/n said. She was afraid he was going to kill Eric. But what was she supposed to do. She still doesn't have full control over her powers. She has no idea how to use them to stop her husband's wolf taking over and murdering another supernatural. "Stop, you're going to kill him!"

Luckily, daniel showed up. And pushed hoseok with all his strength. He had already knocked Eric unconscious.

"Dude, stop!" Daniel said holding his hands from behind. Doing his best to control the beast.

"Hobi, please. Calm down." Y/n said keeping her hand on his chest. For his wolf to know everything was fine now. There was no need to be this aggressive.

"I'll lock him in the cell." Daniel said. Letting go of him once he was back to normal. Taking the unconscious vampire with him. They had underground cell located near the pack house. And for Eric, it was necessary to lock him in there.

Hoseok looked at her, breathing heavy and hands forming a fist.
"You kissed him?" He said, aggression clearly audible in his voice. He grabs her wrist and almost slams her on the wall behind her.

"It's not what it looks like.." she said, gathering her guts to speak right now. Her husband was furious and his wolf was about to burst "he kissed me without my consent. I-"

"Then why did you let him!" Hoseok said cutting her words, harshly grabbing her throat. Without any warning, he grabs a fistful of her hair and kissed her. Slamming his lips on hers, kissing her roughly. Tugging and pulling her bottom lips. Making her groan into his mouth. Her hands fall on the tux he was wearing. Removing his coat and his shirt. He pushes her hands away. His own hand goes down on her lace underwear, teasing her.

"You're going to fucking regret letting him kiss you." He said without breaking their kiss. She gasped into his mouth as he torn her lace panties.

He grabs her thigh, lifting her leg and placing it around his waist as he rolls his hips against her unclothed wet core. The smooth material of his pants rubbing roughly against her. Making her already wet hole now dripping wet, making her leak her juices on his pants.