27 ~ Back To Work

"I'm not looking for trouble! That stupid human is enough trouble for me." Maria said.

"You don't like her? I don't like her either." Hoon said as his hands slowly make their way in Maria hair. Running his fingers through her hair then on her neck. "We both think she shouldn't be the Luna. We can make an alliance and taker her down. I will help you."

"I know what you want. But you're not getting it." Maria said smirking at him "I'm never sleeping with a loser like you."

"Do I need to show you my power babygirl? C'mon, I will make it worth your time." Hoon said getting close to her ear "I will help you and give you the best dick you've ever had. It's a fair deal, think about it. It's your advantage in both ways."

Maria thought about it, it was indeed a fair deal. Letting laid with alpha's brother. It didn't look like a bad idea to her.

"Fine." She said. "If you can keep up with my heat."

"That is exactly what I need, a heated wolf." Hoon said "but here's the deal, you have to pretend to be my girlfriend and be nice to her."

"What?!"

"My brother will kill you if you say even one word against y/n. We both have to put up an act. This is our only chance." Hoon said.

Maria had no choice but to agree.

~

Y/n and hoseok slept in the pack house that night. Hoseok figured out it would be best for her to stay there for the night and spend some time with yuri. While in the meantime, he told his family about the vampires. Yuri, hoon, daniel and his mother had to take the word of honour. Which means they will stay true to their alpha and keep this as a family secret. If anyone of them disclose the secret, it will be considered as treachery.

Hoseok took her back to his house. She took a relaxing shower and soon yuri was there to pick her up. She will be starting her shifts again at the cafe.
Working at the cafe was like her only escape from the rest of the things in her life. She love spending time with her lover, specially her romantic passionate nights with him. She love laying on his chest with his arms around her body. But she also needed time for herself, some space. And her cafe shifts were enough to fill that empty space. This way she can also spend some time with yuri everyday.

"Y/n!" Her boss yelled, calling out her name. She rushed out of the kitchen to the dinning hall where her boss was waiting. "Your boyfriend is on the guard since morning. His pheromones are scaring away my customers!"

"I'll go talk to him right now." Y/n said.

Hoseok has been guarding around the cafe and that neighborhood since the time her shift started today. Even though he was worried about her and only wanted to keep her safe. But the customers were getting scared and bothered by him. There's been hardly any customer since the morning today.

"Hey handsome!" Y/n said approaching her boyfriend who was standing, his back leaning against his car.

"Hey baby, is it time for you to leave?" He asked pulling her into his long arms as soon as he saw her. But right now wasn't the time for this. "I miss you so much let's go home."

"No, my shift isn't over yet. You should go home." She said as she managed to step out, creating some distance between them. "There's been zero customers today, all thanks to you and your crazy alpha pheromones. My boss is really mad at me right now."

"How dare he, you want me to take care of him?"

"No Hoseok, please go home. You don't have to stay here all the time. I'm safe and yuri is with me." Y/n said.

"My wolf missed you like hell." He said. "When are you coming home?"

"Tell him I'll come play with him soom. Yuri will give a ride." She responded.

"Okay, give me my kisses before I go." He said leaning forward as y/n holds his face to surround his lips with hers.

Later that evening, y/n asked yuri to drop her at the cottage. Hoseok's house was pure luxury and she likes to stay with him. But she wanted to live like every other normal couple in a relationship. Even though Hoseok wasn't just any normal guy, so it was going to be different for both of them.

The first thing she did when she reached her home was to put her phone on charging. It was completely out of battery. Then she took a long shower. It felt so good and relaxing after cleaning herself in her own house. Doesn't matter if it was rented. She had finished a bowl of instant noodles and was finally going back to her cozy bed. But someone decided to suddenly appeared at her front door and bang on it.

"Hoseok?!" She said as she opened the door and found her werewolf boyfriend standing with expressions of annoyance on his face. His breathing heavy. Without saying a word, he pushed her against the door and slammed his lips on her. "What was that?" She asked after he pulled back.

"The fuck y/n, I've been waiting for you whole day at home. Why didn't you tell me you'll be coming here?" He said, almost growling. It was obvious to her that he was controlling himself. But soon he was going to burst.

"My phone was out of battery." She said "are you okay?"

"No baby, I want you so bad right now. You have no idea how much I've controlled myself this entire time." He said as his hands make their way around her waist, his body pushing her body backwards inside the house. "Can I stay here tonight?" He asked.

"Do you think I'll refuse now that you're already here?"

"Good! Because I think you need to be punished for giving me a hard time." He said before holding on her spaghetti top and tearing it off until it has fallen on her wooden floor.