48 ~ Bonus Chapter 2: Happy Ever After

"Good morning sunshine!" Y/n said, kissing the forehead of her 3 year old son, Jay. Waking him up.

Moon goddess has blessed y/n and hoseok with a beautiful child. He was everything to them and hoseok has settled for just one kid. Irrespect of the fact that he was an Alpha wolf, he never forced his wife for more kids. He was more than happy to have a beautiful small family and he wanted to keep it this way.

Y/n was a great mom, she was mostly busy taking care of their child and the house. And hoseok was the best dad. He made sure to spend most of his time with y/n when she was pregnant. He cooked for her, used to give her foot massage. After her delivery, he took a long break from his position in the pack. Only to spend each day and night with his wife and new born baby. He didn't want to miss anything. He watched his baby boy come to this world, grow up, start walking on his own two feets, call him daddy. Jay started showing signs after he turned an year old. And he had his first transformation after 2. Jay was still too young, so Hoseok always made sure to educate him about his wolf with time and let him play with other wolf kids in the pack. Socialising and playing with other wolf kids is the best way for a young werewolf to learn about himself naturally. But his mother was descendant of Hecate and jay also showed signs of superpower. But for now, be was a Hoseok and y/n's tiny Alpha baby.

"Wake up sweetheart." Y/n said gently picking up her half asleep son in her arms. It was Saturday, school close. And today was a family picnic day. Yuri and y/n had prepared lunch and both the families along with their kids were supposed to meet at the fields on the hills. The same spot where hoseok introduced y/n to his wolf years ago. That same beautiful open field with a river.

Y/n carried him inside the bathroom. Taking some warm water in her palm, she gently watched his face and eyes.
After brushing his teeth, she carried him outside to the dinning table infront of their kitchen.

"Good morning Jay!" Hoseok said, smiling at his cute little creation as he took him from her arms and made him sit on his lap.

"Good morning daddy." Jay said taking his tiny spoon in his small hand from one of those kids cutlery hoseok has purchased for him.

Hoseok helped y/n in feeding him toast while Jay was too busy playing with his spoon

Hoseok helped y/n in feeding him toast while Jay was too busy playing with his spoon. Imagining it as an airplane.

"Eat your mangos." His father reminds him and he picked a piece of it in his small spoon and eats it. Little alpha was so busy playing, he almost forgot to eat his fruits. Suddenly, he jumps out of his father's lap and goes inside running, leaving his fruits behind. "Where are you going?"

"Poo poo!" Jay said, running towards the bathroom.

"Right after you ate?" Hoseok couldn't help but laugh at his silly kid. Jay was a smart child and y/n had taught him how to use the washroom on this own. He had his own small toilet seat and he'll calls for his mother after he's done.

"Everything is ready." Y/n said, bring the lunch boxes.

"I'll keep them in the car." Hoseok responded grabbing his car keys and taking the lunch.

As always, jay called for his mommy to help him clean after he was done. And y/n gave him a quick bath. Jay was now dressed and all ready to leave with his parents. He runs to his father's arm as Hoseok carried him to the car outside.

"Jay!" Yuri's kids, his cousins scream and laugh in joy seeing their favourite little brother run towards them on reaching the picnic spot

"You want ice cream?" Jia asked, yuri's daughter and eldest of all siblings. She loves to spend time with Jay and play with him. She was in middle school and she liked to babysit him.

"Yes!" Jay said showing his bright teeth, smiling at his sister.

"Go ask you Mommy for money." Jia told him and he ran towards his mother who was setting up the plates with yuri.

"Mommy!" Little alpha boy said "can you give me some money?"

"Why?" Y/n asked looking down at her child.

"Noona is buying me ice cream." He answered his mum. Y/n looked at Jia, she was a responsible girl. So y/n gave the money to jia instead. And she took jay to the ice cream cart near them holding his tiny hand.

"That's mine!" Hwan said, snatching a toy boat from his twin Jin.

"No! Mom bought it for me." Jin said, fighting over the toy. They both were younger than Jia by 1 year.

"It's my time to play!" Hoseok said, snatching the toy from both of their hands as he took it to the river. He throws the boat in the water thinking that maybe it'll float and he can run it with the remote control. But he threw the toy in the wrong way. The boat landed upside down and drowned.

"Uncle hobi, go find our boat." Jin said as he stood there sulking with Hwan. "Else I'm telling mom."

"I will buy two new toys for both of you. Don't tell your mom." Hoseok said trying to convince the kids. "C'mon, let's go eat lunch. Your aunt has made your favourite tri-color pasta."
Before the kids could demand for anything else or blackmail him, he left.

"It was already broken.." Hwan told his brother. The boat was already broken but they still wanted to play with it. But who cares now, their uncle was buying them new toy, both of them.

~

"Mommy, can I go with noona?" Jay asked. He wanted to have a sleepover with his cousins. Yuri and Daniel along with their kids were leaving for home now. And Jia told him to ask for his mum's permission.

"No, you will trouble yuri aunty." Y/n said. But jay started to whine. He was only 3, he's only had sleepovers when y/n also stayed the night at yuri's place.

"Not at all, jay is a good boy. I'm sure he will help me with dinner!" Yuri said grabbing his tiny hand. Trying to convince his mother with him.

"Let him go." Hoseok whispered in her ear. "We can have some fun tonight!"

"Fine." Y/n finally allowed him knowing it very well that she'll be the one to go pick him next morning.

"Thanks mommy!" Little Jay said giving his parents a goodbye kiss as he happy left with his cousins.

~

"Finally! I have my wife all for myself tonight." Hoseok said as he carried her to their bedroom and gently layed her down on the bed.

"You are no longer a bachelor Mr Jung." Y/n said teasing him.

"Are you calling me old, Mrs Jung?" Hoseok said leaning closer to her face. "I'm still very energetic and strong!"

"Are you?" She said placing her arms around his shoulders. "I'd like to see an example."

"Let me demonstrate that on you baby." He said before kissing the one and only love of his life, his mate, his lovely wife and the mother of his beautiful child.

~ Author's Note ~

Hello readers ☺️
Thank you so much for reading this book. With this last chapter, I end the story here. I hope you enjoyed. I had fun writing this. I think this is a story I enjoyed the most while writing. It was different from very common stories and I didn't even realise when we reached 48th chapter.