24 ~ A Vampire

"what?!" Y/n felt fear creep into her bones when she heard what yuri had just told her. A vampire was around them, around the pub. And hoseok including his whole pack had smelled the vampire. They were now looking for who that imposter was who dared to get inside werewolves boundaries. It instantly reminded her of the royal family. Could they have sent that vampire to kill her. Exactly why was the vampire near the pub.

"Calm down, I can feel you panicking." Yuri told her.

"You can?"

"Yes, you an alpha's mate." Yuri explained her "your body releases pheromones just like us. Any wolf near you can feel it."

"So, earlier tonight in the pub.. when me and hoseok were together-"

"Yes, we could feel you both were horny!" Yuri said without any hesitation and y/n felt embarrassed. Pheromones were something she can't do anything about. It was natural for werewolves. But it was still embarrassing for her to think about everyone near her being aware that she's needy.

Yuri tried to talk about funny things to distract y/n but she was still waiting for her alpha boyfriend to come back home. An hour passed away waiting and waiting.

"Yuri, can we call him?" Y/n asked "I miss him so much!" She couldn't even keep her emotions inside anymore. She just wanted to see him so badly.

"Oh, he's here!" Yuri said and y/n felt the impatient kid inside her jump. Yuri opened the door before they could even ring the bell. Hoseok rushed inside as soon as her scent hits him again. Y/n ran into his arms and kissed him. He felt so proud, a brim of happiness that his mate loves him so much.

"Ew! Please not infront of me." Yuri said.

"Do you understand now how inappropriate it is to see your sibling making out with their mate." Hoseok said talking about the times when yuri and daniel would start with their PDA any and everywhere.

"What happened to the vampire?" Y/n asked him.

"We chased the scent but it disappeared into the woods." Hoseok said "this is the first time a vampire entered our area and managed to escape. This is not a good sign."

"We are safe for now, I have the betas guarding the boundary tonight." Daniel told him.

"It's alright late, you both should stay here tonight." Hoseok said.

"I don't think I'll be able to sleep peacefully tonight if we stay here." Yuri said.

Daniel and yuri left soon after that. Once again Hoseok and y/n were alone.

"Did you miss me baby?" He asked lifting her up in his arms, taking her to his bed.

"Hoseok.. will you leave me if I couldn't produce you pups?" The question finally escaped her mouth. It's been haunting her the whole night, ever since Maria mentioned it.

"That never gonna happen." He responded gently putting her down on the mattress and sitting right infront of her. "Moon goddess would never choose you for me if you weren't capable of bearing my pups. I've imagined my babies inside your cute tummy ever since I first saw you."

He leans in for a kiss and y/n gladly welcomes his lips on her. He pushes her down with his weight until she was completely laying down and he was all over her. Her knees part, falling back on the mattress to allow him settle in the space. She could feel his hardness pressing against her.

"I'm going to love you the whole night, kiss every part of you." He said whispering in her ear, making her grind her hips up against his hardness. "I will fill you one day. I'll keep filling your tiny hole until you hold my pups in your soft tummy."

Y/n blushed 50 shades of red. Her hands rushing towards the leather belt on his pants. Was it not enough for him, after teasing her the whole night she deserved her treat. He unzips her dress and throw it on the floor right after she unbuckles his belt and unbuttons his pants. He leans forward to suck on the sensitive skin on her neck. She managed to remove his shirt and let her hand explore every muscle on his chest.

One of his hands grop on her breast. She gasp as he parts from her neck and moves down to hardly suck on her breast then biting on it. She squeezed her thighs around his waist feeling a pool between her legs which she wanted to release so badly. She watches him impatiently as he parts from her only to remove the rest of the clothes on his body. She use this time remove her underwear. She waits for him to enter her as she spread her knees for him. But he sat down between the gap and rubs his tip between her folds.

"Who do you belong?" He asked in his deep husky voice. It was alone enough to give her an orgasm. He wants to take control on her, wants to see her begging for him.

"To you Alpha." She said looking into his eyes filled with lust and desperation. He slowly pushes his dick inside her throbbing hole, only half way and he could see the shape of his tip on her stomach. He makes his way fully inside her while doing slow strokes. She could feel him hitting her cervix. But he felt way too good doing it to even worry about any injuries.

He pressed his hand down on her belly to see the shape his dick move inside her before he started thrusting at his insane speed. No human could do it like him and no ordinary human can take him like her.

"You're taking me so well baby!" He praising her while she was a mess moaning her lungs out under him. He leans forward to place his head in her neck. It was his favourite thing to do during sex, it gave him the feeling that he was breeding her. She holds onto his shoulders feeling every inch oh him rubbing against her walls. She felt the familiar knot in her stomach and she knew it was going to be intense. "This pussy is mine!" He growls in her ear.

This was the time she heard him say that word and she liked it. It wasn't a lie thought, indeed it belongs to him.
Her nails dug into his skin as she felt that powerful wave rush out through her stomach and coating all around him. He follows after her and pulls out right on time releasing a puddle on her stomach.