44 ~ Cell

"A prophecy is a prophecy! We can't change what the legends have spoken in their time." Hoseok said "we need to prepare the pack. I've had enough of this vampire shit! I'm going to kill their entire family!!"

"W-what do you mean?" Y/n said feeling panicked.

"It's time for war, luna." Daniel said "there's no other way left. I think we should allian with Eric."

"What? Stop talking is bits and tell me everything!" Y/n said.

"Eric confessed he was sent here by his father to capture you. But since that asshole has feeling for you, he wants to help us in taking down his father and his throne." Hoseok said "I don't believe him.. what if it's a part of his trap?"

"He knows we'll kill him, he wouldn't dare to lie at this stage." Daniel responded.

"But.. how did he tell you about his father's plan..?" Y/n asked.

"Daniel beat him the whole night until he spilled the truth." Hoseok said.

"Oh my god.."

"Not only the truth, he also spilled a lot of blood!" Daniel said smirking "unfortunately that leech will heal himself."

~

Daniel and hoseok had got the entire pack armed with weapons. They were ready to protect their luna. And Daniel along with hoseok and some other warriors in their pack were ready to leave next morning and attack on the vampire royals. No matter how much y/n wanted this to stop, she knows it very well. It won't stop. Her husband wasn't going to stop until he returns home to her covered in vampires blood.

He was strong, the strongest of them all. She never doubted his power, not even for once. But for some reason, now she was feeling scared. Scared that her husband might not return back alive. It was a huge risk he was taking, only for the love and protection of his wife. They had just got married, just yesterday. And their first day of a happily married life was already cursed.

Eric had told them all security passwords and possible secret doors to the palace. They had planned to use this information to secretly enter the royal palace and assassinate the royal family. Y/n's heart was aching at the thought of what might happen to bomi after all this. How is she supposed to stop this. How can she save her bestfriend from this misery. She can't tell her about this either. Y/n can't betray on Hoseok and their pack. Her heart was sinking, Hoseok was already gone. And she was in their bedroom, crying a river.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door before someone opened it and got inside.

"B-bomi.." y/n said. Her bestfriend from childhood was standing in front of her. But she has no idea what to say or do. She sat there on the cold floor crying as she watched her vampire friend slowly walk towards her. Tears streaming down both of their eyes. Bomi sat down next to her and hugged y/n.

"I'm so sorry." Y/n said burst out crying. "I don't know how to stop this."

"It's not your fault.." bomi said, her voice shaking. "My family is evil, so evil. I wish I was never born as their child.."

"But.. how did you..?" Y/n asked.

"Hoseok called me this morning..." Bomi told her. She was helping him and his warriors in taking down her family.

She told y/n how Hoseok showed respect and gave her a choice. She can either escape that dark evil lifestyle and start a brand new life. His pack will willingly accept her. Or, she can stay and fight. And bomi chose to live a better life, free from her parent's cruelty. A life where she can have a bright future. Rather than wasting her lifetime in harming innocent people.
Bomi felt disgusted calling herself a vampire. A princess who belongs to a cursed family.

"Don't worry, I sneaked out, nobody tracked me.." Bomi said "y/n can I ask you for a favor?" Y/n nods "can I see my brother.. only for once.."

Hoseok had kept eric locked in the underground cell near the pack house. It was too risky to let bomi meet with her brother. Even if it was only for once. But hoseok was gone now. And if y/n plays smart and sneak inside the cell chamber. She can let bomi see her locked up brother one last time. Who knows if Hoseok was even going to spare his life.

"I'll take you there!" Y/n said. They both sneaked out and drove towards the cell located near the pack house. Bomi had left her entire family to die, this was the least y/n could do for her.
Once they reached the cell, they managed to get passed the warrior guarding the gates. But going inside, they found another guard.

"What should we do know?" Bomi asked, whispering to her.

"Leave it on me." Y/n whispered back and walks towards the guard.

"Give me the keys!" She said.

"Sorry luna, I have orders from alpha." The guard responded "I can't let you go inside."

"You just called me luna, right?" She said and the guard lowers his head, paying her respect. "You should know that I hold same power and rights as my husband! As your luna, I order you. Give me the keys!"

"but luna-"

"Do you want to lose your job for disrespecting me?!" Y/n threatened him and he handed over the keys to her. "Bomi, let's go."

"You go first, I need some time to prepare myself.." bomi said looking nervous. Y/n went ahead and opened the gate of Eric's cell. He was sitting on the floor, already healed.

"Y/n.." he said getting up and approaching her. "I'm so sorry for what my family has done to you. I can't fix this.. I must die here! That's how I should be punished!"

"Eric-" y/n was about to say something but bomi came running inside. And looked at her brother with a smile. As if nothing was wrong, everything was fine. Y/n felt confused looking at them. It was so strange, everything was messed up. But then why was there a smile on their faces.

"What took you so long?" Eric said, talking the her sister.

"I had to prepare the spray." Bomi said.

"W-what are you talking about?" Y/n asked her. Bomi looked at her with a devilish smirk. Y/n realised she'd made a big mistake. "How could you? I trusted you!"

"Dear bestfriend! You are so stupid. I can't believe you're Hecate. How can  a stupid human be such a dangerous thing." Bomi said, laughing.

"But we are best friends..."

"We were, until you decided to transform!" Bomi said and took out a small spray out of her pocket. Spraying it all over her face.

Y/n fell down, feeling her eyes burning. And before she could do anything, she fainted.