❗NOTICE ❗

Hello,
Today I'm posting this notice here as a citizen of India. And I request all my Indian readers to please report a book. You can find it in my reading list by the tittle "PLEASE REPORT". And it would be right if you can leave comments in that book's comment section about what's the truth.

Apparently this one person who uploads books on spreading awareness made a book telling about what's happening in India. As a citizen of India living in the capital, I can tell you most of it is false information, the person basically over exaggerated most things that are not even happening. And they also deleted all the fact checks, verified articles and proof from the comment section. She deleted everyone's comments from her book who spoke the truth. This person is not indian and I don't think they should be using their plateform to spreak wrong things about someone else's country like this.

Raising voice for something wrong and telling people something wrong are two different things. As indian, nobody knows the nation better than us. Please take out some time to check out that book and report it. I would've understood their motives and appreciated it if that was about crimes like R@pe etc, which is one of the major problems here. But apart from this, they said other things which are completely baseless.

If you are an outsider, you can always dm me to ask about anything you read or see about my nation

Edit: I talked with the author and she deleted it ☺️ the book is gone. It's okay now. Thanks for taking a stand 🙏