31 ~ Can't Take It

"y/n, let's go!" Hoseok came running after quickly informing his friends about the situation.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine!" Yuri said before he lifts y/n in his strong arms and takes her outside to his car.

By the time they reached home, the pain had started to get worse. He carries her and lays her in his bed.
It was the first time for both of them. Even Hoseok was freaking out, thinking what to do. He lays next to her, holding her tight in his arms. But this wasn't enough at the moment. Her body needed more, she was craving for his touch, every inch of him. And the craving were so much that it was physically hurting her.

"It hurts so b-bad.." she whimpers in pain. She should've taken the potion in the morning. It takes time to work and the herbs still haven't started working on the pain.
Hoseok pressed her head on his chest, gently stroking her back. It was a tough situation for both of them. Seeing her whimper in pain was heartbreaking for him.

But just like her, he was also having his cravings right now. Her scent was driving him crazy. He was trying his best to control himself right now. But it was so hard. He kept on sniffing her again and again. It was tempting, way too much tempting. Dirty thought were capturing his mind. His heat was rising. He couldn't stop imagining himself fucking her senselessly until their heat was over. He wanted her so bad right now, his heat and her pheromones were testing his patience right now.

"I can't take this anymore!" Y/n cried, her nails digging in his arms "I want you!"

"Are you sure?" He asked. His wolf was howling, wanting to breed her. He was the horniest he's ever been. And it would be so hard to control.

"Kiss me!" She cried out and he attached his lips on hers without thinking twice. His mate, the love of his life was suffering. Experiencing the worst pain she'd ever felt. Only to be fucked by him. His kiss was the most passionate today.

He parts to take his place between her legs but stops. He stares at her, her breathing heavy, cheeks flushed. He thinks again if he should do it. She looks vulnerable, submissive. As if she was born to please him. Take him until his heat rushes out through his veins.

"Don't make me wait alpha." She said squirming. He grabs on the top of her swimsuit and yanks the fabric. Leaving her breasts exposed under him. It wasn't even surprising anymore, how powerful he was. He takes her hard nipple in his mouth, attacking it with his hot tongue. While his hands go down to tear the fabric of her swimsuit's bottom. He harshly sucks on it, creating a vacuum then draws back making a pop sound. Y/n wouldn't dare to look at herself right now but she was sure, she had a mark on her breast now.

He switch the side, moving to the other nipple to do the same. His hard dick press against her stomach through the fabric of his shorts. And she struggles to push them down his hips to feel his extensive length in her hands. But his wolf was too eager to skip the foreplay and breed his human mate for the rest of the day. She could feel him taking over Hoseok as he suddenly started to bite on her nipple. Making her yelp in pain and pleasure.

Hoseok draws back again and wraps his long fingers around her neck.
"I'm going to fuck you so hard, you are going to remember it for the rest of your life." He growled in his raspy heavy alpha voice and she knew it was his wolf speaking. The pain had already started to reduce now, the potion was finally working. But she was too needy to stop now. She was desperate for him to fill her up with his huge alpha dick.

He pulls down his shorts until they were removed. She chokes on air as Hoseok pushes his thickness inside her, stretching her until she was full of him. The head of his dick already touching her g spot. He starts moving without having any mercy on her.

"Oh my.. Fuck!" y/n was already a moaning mess under him.
He grip on her neck yanking her back on his dick everytime he moves out before slamming back inside her. His tip hitting so brutally spots inside of her. Making her see stars. "Harder" she moans, her energy was reaching the sky today "Fuck me harder Alpha!"

"You want it harder?" Hoseok groans abusing her hole harder, making her walls squeeze painfully tight around him. Making her back arch, moaning his name at the top of her lungs. Making her eyes roll back.
"Look at me when I'm fucking you!" He grunts holding back on her neck as he leans forward dangerously close to her face, rocking his hips into her.
"You like it? When I'm fucking your tight little pussy, making your legs shake? I like it when you cry for me. You take my dick so well baby I never want to pull out."

He whispered all kinds of dirty things on her face making her lose control. Making her toes curl as she ride out the most intense orgasm ever with tears streaming down her face. Leaving her legs shaking indeed, chest sweating and nails digging into the mattress.

"Hoseok.. you need to pull out" she reminds him as his thrusts starts to get sloppy. The sound of his length pumping through her juices she'd just released.

"Fuck! I want to cum inside you." He said fighting with his wolf and pulling out just a second before releasing his liquids on the bedsheet.

"I would've let you do that if you were not a werewolf." Y/n said making him chuckle while he was still catching his breath.

"How do you feel now?" He asked caressing her thighs, still sitting between her legs.

"Better. Yuri was absolutely right." She responded "mating sex is the best. Beyond this world!"

~

Hoon has been trying his best to hide from Jihoon the entire day. He was too afraid to face him. He was scared of the consequences. Scared to be rejected. He couldn't sleep, couldn't eat. Everything feels suffocating. Specially with his wolf being horny the entire day after recognising his mate on the first day of mating season. He was not sure of what his alpha mate must be feeling right now. But hoon was a beta, and his body was in heat. He had locked himself in his room in the pack house. Avoiding everyone, not wanting anyone to smell his heated pheromones.

During the heat, mates are supposed to stay close. Having your mate snuggling with you can help fighting the pain. You can also use their clothes for their scent. But when it comes to the cravings, there was only one way to get rid of it. And hoon was alone in his cold bed without his alpha's warmth. And the pain was getting stronger.

Suddenly, he heard a knock on his door. He didn't want to get up with his body burning in heat and open the door. But whosoever was at the door, was literally banging his fist on it. As if they were going to break through. He pulls himself together and finally opens the door. A hand pushes him back and locks the door getting inside the room.

"Are you going to ignore me forever?" Jihoon growls. He was needy and in heat just like his beta mate. Hoon felt his soul leave his body seeing him standing infront of him. But at the same time, his body was burning with the desire to be touched by him.
"I can smell you baby boy, let me fix this."

Jihoon pushes him down on the mattress and kiss him. The lust they both have been craving for. Each other's scent they've been craving for. It was all going to happen now.

"Alpha!" Hoon cries out as Jihoon switched his position and forced his mate on all fours.

Let's say they both made passionate love together for the rest of the night until they were fully mated and linked.