13 ~ Training

"she's a human.." Maria said staring at y/n with her leopard looking eyes. Y/n felt so uneasy with Maria staring at her like that.

"Yes and my mom wants her to join the pack." Yuri said to everyone standing there "so I hope you guys can be friends and help her out."

"are we done here?" Maria said making an irritated face "I come here for practice, not to babysit a human girl."

Maria rolled her eyes at y/n and made her way towards the tracks.

"Don't mind her words, she's a tough wolf with a heart of gold." Yuri assured y/n.

"Okay guys, on to the tracks" yuri told everyone "I'm the incharge today for training."
Y/n followed yuri along with rest of the members.

It was one tough way for training. Running 4 miles, boxing, working out etc. She did her best, not giving up even when she felt like. She wanted to prove them, she's wasn't a weak human. She was strong, strong enough to accept all their challenges.

Hoseok watched her train with Daniel through his office window.

"Do you think she's acting strange today?" He asked

"I don't know, I only focus on my girl." Daniel said. "Man, we have to admit. Y/n is a strong woman."

"I know right, she looks so natural doing it." Hoseok said. "I feel something's wrong with her. She's ignoring me."

"Ignoring? I thought things went great last night between you two." Daniel said "you've probably pissed her off again. What did you do this time?"

"I should be the one in your concern." Hoseok said "Maria made me so fucking mad this morning. I had to control myself from ripping her head off."

"Woaw, alpha! What happened?"

"She came to my office earlier today and stripped down infront of me." Hoseok said. Even while telling Daniel about it he was getting angry.

"Most unmated males would die for this opportunity, bro." Daniel said laughing.

"I'm not like most unmated males dude, you know that." Hoseok said as his eyes followed every step y/n was going at the training ground. "I really like y/n. Nobody else can distract me but her."

"Ayyy somebody's in love huh!" Daniel teased him.

"I'm afraid I am..."

~

"You did great!" Yuri told y/n.

The practice was finally over. She was exhausted but she felt so refreshing. It would be amazing to come here every morning and train with these people. It's exactly like workout but better than any gym.

There were several rooms in the pack house, enough for everyone to stay to change after practice. Yuri and y/n took a quick shower in yuri's room since their bodies were a sweating mess after 2 hours of practice. And came outside to the ground for some fresh air. This pack house was situated between the mountains, surrounded by the greens. It was great to be around such beautiful nature.

"My mom wants you to join us for tea." Yuri said.

"I'd love to, just give me 2 minutes." Y/n said before yuri went back inside. She just wanted to spend some more time standing there with the cool air blowing and playing with her hair.

"Hey cupcake!" She felt arms sneak around her just like last night and she knew who this person was.

"Hi Hoseok.." she said moving away from him.

"What's wrong with you today, why are you running away from me?" He asked "did I do something?"

"No.."

"Daniel and I had an eye on you the entire time. You did amazing. I'm so proud of you babe." He said complimenting her but she wasn't having any of it.

"Cool."

"Why the hell are you acting like this? What did I even do?" Hoseok said getting angry "I confessed my feelings for you last night and now you want to treat me like shit?!"

"I've had enough of your games hoseok. I told you about my commitment issues and YOU still choose to fool around with other women." She responded. "Who is she to you? Your mate?!"

"Who are you talking about?" He asked confused.

"You know very well, I'm talking about Maria." Y/n said "I saw her outside your office this morning. You think I'm blind? I clearly saw her wearing back her shorts."

"It's not what it looks like to you, y/n." He said. Daniel was just coming outside looking for yuri but heard them talking. And thought maybe he could help clear their misunderstanding which might help bringing them both close to eachother.

"He's telling the truth, y/n" Daniel said approaching her. "Maria is a sick woman but your man has his eyes on you. She tried provoking him but he didn't move an inch from his seat."

"You're not lying to me..?" She asked.

"I can't lie infront on my alpha, y/n. He's the leader, I have to obey." Daniel said "besides, you are like my sister. I'd always want the best for you."

"Thanks Daniel, she trusts you more than me.." hoseok said looking at her. She could feel the sadness in his voice.

"I was looking for yuri. I'll go look for her inside." Daniel said and left.

"Hoseok.. it's not like I don't believe you.." she said holding his hand with both of her tiny hands "I was hurt when I saw her outside your office..."

Hoseok could see pain in her eye. Seeing her in pain was the last thing he'd want her to go through. Only if he had supernatural powers to take away all her worries and fill her life with happiness, he would do that.

Suddenly, she saw him grab her hips and lift her up. He had no trouble picking her up like she was a 5 year old kid. His strength is what makes him an outstanding alpha. She places her legs around his waist as he tightly holds her up and kiss her. Their lips moved in synchronised motions. Better than last night. She holds his face gently tilting her face to get full access of his soft lips.

She was fearless and likes to take control sometimes, just like how he'd suspected. She pulls his bottom lips and slides her tongue inside. This time she wanted to taste him, just like her dream. And he tasted so sweet, like a juicy fruit. People might gross out watching them make out in the training ground. But does it matter to them? No.