12 ~ Pack

"I can smell your arousal, cupcake." He said panting. Their bodies still glued together, not ready to separate yet.

"What's stopping you?" She asked, almost whispering.

He finally steps back "I don't want to hurt you y/n. I've been feeling some crazy shit for you. But I don't want you to get your hopes high then break your heart."

"I understand.. you are waiting for someone special to arrive." Y/n said fighting back her tears. It made her recall of the time she found eric kissing his vampire mate. "She must be so lucky to have you. The goddess must've handpicked her for you."

"Please y/n don't say that." Hoseok said slowly stroking her cheeks with his thumb "I don't want to meet her anymore. I hate it, why do we have these differences. Why can't I be a human like you. I just wanna be with you.."

"You shouldn't say that Hoseok. She must've choosen the right one for you." Y/n responded "you must wait for her."

"And what if I don't want to?!"

"Please.. let's not make it a hard choice for both us." Y/n said trying to convince him but will she be able to convince herself.

"I don't think we can go anywhere from this. I'm ready to reject my mate for you." He said. Rejecting his mate would only end up getting her dead. Hoseok might have fallen in love with y/n but his mate, she will die from broken heart syndrome.

"I wanna go home.." y/n said. This was too much for her to handling right now. She was exhausted, both physically and mentally.

Hoseok didn't say anything either. He just grabbed his tux and dropped her home. They didn't even say goodbye. She just got off his car and went straight inside her cottage.

~

"Y/n!" Yuri said knocking on her door next morning. "We're gonna be late for your first day. Come out!"

Today was supposed to be her first day of training. But after what happened last night how could she continue with this. She likes him and he likes her even more. But they still don't have any idea about his mate. The risk is always gonna be there until he finally finds her.

Y/n finally decides to open her door "yuri.. I don't think I'll come."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I don't think I can face Hoseok.." she said. "He probably hates me right now.. we kissed.. he confessed his feelings and I didn't accept him... I don't think he would like to see me again."

"Bullshit! Why wouldn't he. Do you know he didn't came home last night." Yuri said "he slept outside your home y/n, after you fell asleep. He couldn't stay without you. There's definitely something between you guys. My brother and his wolf can be stupid but you shouldn't push yourself too hard. Just do what your heart wants."

Y/n thought about him sleeping outside in the cold only because he likes to be around her. She can't turn into a heartless person and start ignoring him.

"Take this." Yuri gave her a bag.

"What's this?" Y/n asked.

"I figured out you probably don't have workout clothes. So I bought some for you." Yuri said "you shouldn't miss the chance y/n. Not everyone is allowed to join the pack. My mother made an exception for you, she must've seen something in you. Now go and get ready. We need to leave in 10 minutes."

"Where are we going?" Y/n asked sitting in yuri's car later.

"Pack house." Yuri respond.

"Your house?"

"No, we have separate place for the entire pack. We can't let everyone get in our private space." Yuri said.

~

"HOLY SHIT!!" y/n said standing infront of their pack house

"HOLY SHIT!!" y/n said standing infront of their pack house. It was huge. "How many are you guys?"

"More than 200." Yuri said "let's go inside. My mom's waiting for you."

Y/n followed yuri inside that giant place. Yuri guided her to the kitchen, where her mother was having some freshly made tea.

"My girls have finally arrived." Mrs jung said greeting them with a warm hug.

"Good morning Mrs jung." Y/n said smiling.

"You came on the right time dear." She said handling her a small tray with a cup of tea. "Can you give this to Hoseok. He must be in his office waiting for his morning tea."

"Mom, she doesn't even this place yet." Yuri said and her mother pinched her arm.

"It the first room upstairs y/n." She said.

Y/n nervously smiled before going towards the stairs. She reached his room and saw a girl exiting through the door. She wore tight shorts and a crop top. She turned towards y/n and she got a glimpse of that beautiful and tall she wolf.

"Are you here to see alpha? You might want to give him a few minutes before going inside." She said, winked and left.

Y/n felt so awkward, what did she mean by that. Y/n saw her fixing the band of her shorts when she was exiting. As if she just wore them. Was it really what she was thinking? She slowly opens the door. Hoseok had his back on her. He was writing something on a piece of paper. She decided to quietly keep his tea and leave. But the alpha caught her. Her body scent was familiar to him now. And he could sniff it for the whole day, it was that good to him.

"Morning y/n" he said smiling looking at her as he got up from his seat and approached her.

"Morning.." she said, almost muttered.

"We left things unwrapped last night." He said trying to approach her.

"Let's not talk about it Hoseok. I'm here only for the practice." Y/n said. She kept the tray on his desk and left. She ran downstairs looking for yuri. And she found her standing with few other wolf girls. She recognised one of them, the same girl who had exited his office a few minutes ago.

"Yuri.." y/n called her name as she slowly walked and stood next to her.

"Meet the girls." Yuri said.

"Girls, this is y/n. She's joining our pack." Yuri told them. She introduced them one by one.

"This is Maria." Yuri introduced the girl y/n saw earlier.