41 ~ Till Death Do Us Part

Hoseok had told about y/n and her transformation to his family. And asked his mother to be present for dinner at yuri and daniel's new place. He wanted to tell them about the wedding during the dinner. Like a surprise. He returned home later that evening and y/n was already dressed up, waiting for him.

 He returned home later that evening and y/n was already dressed up, waiting for him

Yuri hugged her dearest friend as soon as she arrived.

"I missed you so much." Yuri said breaking the hug.

"I am also here." Hoseok said.

"Sorry, I only missed my bestfriend!" Yuri said playfully annoying her brother.

"Where's Daniel?" He asked making that smh face and entered the house looking for him.

"Give me the house tour!" Y/n said and yuri gladly took her from room to room. Showing her around the house with hand in hand as if they've been friends their whole life. After a little chitchat about her transformation and the time they spent in Europe. They all sat around the dinning table for dinner. Yuri had prepared a lot, variations in dishes. Y/n was impressed and her mouth was watering to eat all that food.

"We are planning for marriage." Hoseok told his family. "We want the ceremony on sunday."

Yuri almost spilled out her rice and choked. Daniel was rubbing her back while making her drink water. And hoseok's mother's mouth fell open.

"Dude, that's literally in just 3 days!" Yuri said. "I had no idea you guys were in a rush when you asked me help her with the shopping.."

"You knew about it?" Mrs Jung asked yuri who's been keeping the secret from her mother along with her brother.

"Not about the ceremony in 3 days." She said.

"Mom, we don't want a huge wedding. We think the pack house backyard is fine." Hoseok said "I've made the arrangements."

"You could've told me about your plans, at least!" Mrs jung responded. She felt it was a little rude of her kids hiding such a big thing from her and not including their mother in the preparations. But the main point was  her son getting married. She was just glad that they were finally trying the knot. And the feelings of happiness has removed all her disappointments. And so he continued to tell them more and more about what he has planned.

~

Next day, yuri took her to the boutique. Y/n was amazed to see hoseok's choice. He has selected like 12-15 dresses, that was a lot. And all of them were gorgeous. He absolutely knew her type. And it was so hard to pick one. Thanks to yuri, with her help she was able to finalize the dress she wanted.