4 ~ Heat

Y/n felt embarrassed wearing animal print dress and go infront of him. But she can't stay inside someone else's room the entire time. Before she could gather her courage to step out, the door opens and yuri steps inside.

"Y/n, you look sexy in that dress." Yuri said. She almost screamed after seeing her in that. This was literally the first time she'd seen her looking hot. Y/n didn't even need to do her makeup or make her hair, she was naturally beautiful. "My brother's waiting for you, let's go."

"Your brother?" Y/n asked feeling a little nervous. Now that Hoseok was gone, her braincells were finally able to work without getting intimated by him.

"I think he's into you." Yuri said smiling "I think you are his mate!"

"W-what? No, I'm not a wolf." Y/n said "I'm a normal human yuri, I can't be his mate. Have you ever seen a wolf with human mate?"

"I haven't seen such a pair but there's no such thing which states having human mate is impossible.." yuri told her friend.

"Girls! What are you doing? We need to leave before it gets dark." They both heard Daniel's voice and yuri grabbed her hand taking her outside.

"Get in." Hoseok said ready to drive the car which Daniel was driving earlier. Y/n reaches out for the backseat door but yuri grabbed the handle and sat on the backseat before y/n. Daniel follows her lead and gets inside next to her.

"Sorry, we don't have space left here." Yuri said "you can sit in the front."

Y/n knew exactly why yuri was doing this. But there was no way y/n was going to believe what yuri told her a few minutes ago in her bedroom. But then why does it feel different, why does it feel this way when her brother is around. Maybe it's because hoseok is one attractive guy. And she was just getting attracted to him.

~

They arrived at the club, yuri left for the dancefloor and her boyfriend accompanied her.

"I'm thirsty" hoseok said cutting out the strange silence between them "can I get you a drink?"

"Yes please." She responds.

Hoseok smoothly holds her hand and slide his finger between hers. As if they were a couple. She follows him as he takes her to the drinks station and offers her a seat.

"Two cocktails please!" He told the bartender standing right next to her.

"I haven't seen you before, you new to this town?" He asked.

She hesitated at first but ultimately decided to be honest with him. "Yea, I moved here few months ago."

"Ah, I see." Hoseok said taking a sip of his cocktail as the bartender makes her one after serving him. "Where did you live before?"

"I.. lived in Seoul.." she said nervously grabbing on her glass.

"Seoul? You lived with vampires?" He said drinking all that alcohol at once. "Why did you move here then?"

It was obvious, he was doubting her. Vampire royal family would often send their spy to wolves area. But none of them made it back alive. And if y/n was one of them, Hoseok would be left with no choice but to kill her.

"It's so populated there in Seoul." She said making up an excuse. She can't tell him about the royals chasing her. "I like it better here. The mountains bring me peace."

"Hmm.." he said before ordering a bottle of beer.

It was getting hot in there, that cocktail was starting to work on her. It wasn't her first time drinking but she wasn't used to strong alcohol. Whereas Hoseok, he had huge drinking capacity. He was an Alpha, alcohol was like coke for him. Only to quench his thirst. Y/n watched him gulp down half of that beer, he looked so enduring. She was getting intimated by him again.

Hoseok noticed her drooling over his side profile and asked "want some?"

"Maybe a sip will do." She respond.

He only asked her out of formality, he wasn't really expecting anything. But y/n actually wanting a sip of his drink got his wolf hyped. He slowly approaches her, placing his beer on her lips. The moist surface of her lips meet with the cold surface of glass bottle. She tilts her head up as Hoseok allows her to drink his beer.

"Touch her!" His wolf said "Do it now!!" He couldn't hold it in anymore. Just like his wolf, he was dying to feel her skin, her breathe.
She didn't even realise when Hoseok moved the bottle away from her lips and his long fingers were wrapped around her throat. He was fast, ofcourse he would be. He was a damn werewolf.
She opens her eyes when he brought his face dangerously close to hers. Sniffing on her neck like the big dog he was. He scratches her neck with his sharp canine. It didn't hurt, rather she was waiting for him to sink his teeth in her skin. But it didn't happen.

He backs off, stepping away from her.

"Shit!" He mummers.

"What's wrong?" She asked feeling a little concerned about him. His expressions changed within seconds. He was looking bothered now but what was bothering her.

"You should leave." He said holding her hand and taking her outside the club "let's take you home."

"Why?" She asked. She was so confused right now. "Why are we leaving? We just got here. Let me inform yuri first."

"I'll let her know you left early." Hoseok said opening the door for her.

"But why are we leaving?" She asked again. "We just arrived here."

"Because I'm in heat!" He respond but regretted it. Her eyes widened, mouth almost fell open. He could feel it, she was scared at the moment. "Please don't be afraid, I won't do anything to you without your consent. I just want to drop you home safely before my wolf takes over."

"Okay.." she said and sat in his car. He closed the door and walks around the car to go sit on driver's seat.

She told him where she lives, that tiny cottage in the woods. There was an awkward silence between them and she wasn't scared of him anymore. She felt pretty normal right now but she was still curious. She wanted to know about him and wolf.