Picnic

Twins running around the house while their father try to gather them for them to put on their clothes while the big sister and their mom is busy in the kitchen with their food. It is a chaos but that's their family.

"No, shiwt, dada, no."Atticus uttered as he run towards his big sister.

"You need to put on your shirt, Coco, Nunu is already dressed up."Pierce said and Luna carried his little brother.

"Why don't you want to put on your shirt?"Luna asked.

"Betauthe it ith hot, I wee die when hot."Atticus cried.

"It's not even that hot, Atticus, you're so over-dramatic!"Luna exclaimed and Luna and their parents started laughing.

"Why you waughing?"Atticus asked and Luna just shook her head.

"Nothing."Luna answered.

"So you wanna put on your shirt, now?"Pierce asked.

"Otay, dada."Atticus answered.

"Nana!"A voice called for her all of a sudden and that made Luna look down.

"What do you want, Achilles?"Luna asked.

"Want am am, pease?Mama, I want bwead."Achilles answered and Meryl carried him.

"Kiss mama first."Meryl said and Achilles kissed her cheek right away.

"Abadou, mama."Achilles uttered and Meryl smiled.

"I love you, more, baby."Meryl replied before handing him a piece of bread.

"Pierce, babe, can you put the picnic basket in the car already?"Meryl asked all of a sudden.

"Sure, my love."Pierce answered and he gave a peck on her lips before carrying the basket.

"Bad dada."Achilles suddenly uttered before kissing his mother on the lips that made Meryl laugh.

"Luna, can you grab the blankets and pillows already?"Meryl asked.

"Okay, mommy."Luna answered before running to the living room.

"Coco, c'mon, hold mommy's hand."Meryl said and Atticus ran to her right away.

"Mama, we wee pway in the pawk?"Achilles asked all of a sudden.

"Yes, you will play at the park, we will eat, we will do lots of things."Meryl answered.

"But mama, Toto want to thweep."Atticus suddenly uttered.

"You can also sleep at the park."Meryl said and the twins kept mum until they reached their car.

"Coco, hop in."Pierce said as he carry Atticus in the car and Meryl is the one in-charged of Achilles.

"Nunu, did you bwing toy?"Atticus asked all of a sudden.

"My toy ith with Nana."Achilles answered.

"Mommy, I don't have toy."Atticus said and Meryl let out a sigh.

"We brought your toys, Coco, don't worry."Meryl said and Atticus smiled.

"Mama?"Atticus called for his mother.

"Yes, baby?"Meryl asked.

"Ayayou, mama."Atticus said and Meryl kissed his cheek.

"I love you, more, baby. My God, my boys are so sweet."Meryl uttered.

"Including me?"Pierce asked all of a sudden and Meryl looked at him.

"Is ignoring me last night, sweet?"Meryl asked as she go to where her husband is.