Big Brother

A loud crash, and marshmallows started rolling down the floor. That is a disaster that the little boy made in their kitchen.

"Oh no."He uttered with his teeny tiny cute little voice.

"Eli?What are you doing?"A voice asked all of a sudden that made him gasp.

"Daddy."He continuously uttered as he run away from his mess and after running around their apartment, he found his father in their room, resting on the bed.

"Daddy."He called for his father and he looked at the little boy.

"Yes, baby?What's wrong, Eli?"He asked right away as he carry him to his lap.

"Mommy mad."The little boy whispered that made his father giggle.

"Ewi in toubwe, daddy."He whispered again.

"Eli is in trouble?"His father asked and he nodded with a hum before hiding his face on his father's chest.

"Eli, you're in trouble."A voice suddenly uttered and it is his mother.

"What did he do, babe?"He asked right away.

"The marshmallow container fell and also the marshmallows."She answered.

"Is the container broken?"He asked again.

"Yes, it is."She answered before crawling to the bed beside her boyfriend.

"Eli, is that true?"He asked and the little boy slowly looked up.

"Yeth, daddy."He whispered.

"And what are you going to say to mommy?"His father asked and the little boy looked at his mother.

"Sowwy, mommy."The little boy uttered and tears started rolling down his cheeks.

"Why are you crying?Did mommy yell at you already?"His father asked.

"Sowwy, mommy, b-becauthe I want onwy one mawwowth and and it go down."He cried and his mother carried her.

"Okay, you're not in trouble anymore. Stop crying, my love."His mother uttered as she wipe his tears.

"Can you clean up his mess, moron?Thank you, I love you."She uttered and he gave a peck on her lips.

"I love you, more, smarty."He replied and she smiled.

"Sowwy, mommy."The little boy whispered again.

"It's okay now, baby, but next time, you have to ask mommy or daddy when you want something that you can't reach, okay?Is mommy clear Elian?"She asked and the little boy nodded.

"You want some mallows now?"Her mother asked and he eagerly nodded.

"Okay, let's go where daddy is."She uttered as she carry her little boy.

"Pierce, can I have a marshmallow for Eli?"She asked the moment they arrived in the kitchen.

"What's the magic word first, Eli?"Pierce asked that made Meryl giggle.

"Pweathe, daddy?"Eli answered and Pierce handed him a marshmallow right away.

"Anchoo, daddy."Eli uttered before taking a bite and Pierce kissed his forehead.

"Welcome, my love."Pierce replied and Meryl let Eli sit on the countertop.

"Want some apple juice, Eli?"Meryl asked and her little boy nodded with a hum.

"You want anything, smarty?"Pierce asked as Meryl prepare Eli's apple juice.

"Just the usual."Meryl answered and Pierce kissed her cheek with a squeeze on her rear that made her laugh.