In Between I

"In Los Angeles news, a candidate of a new party have emerged and started campaigning against the current front-runner candidate for mayor, Meryl Streep. Streep's side haven't given us a comment yet about the person she's running against with but the new candidate sure have things to say about her."

"I know many people are going to criticize me because I am not originally from the United States but I am here to not just fight for our city but for the people of our city."

"C'mon, citizens of Los Angeles, are we going to settle with someone who have anger issues and will continue to poison you minds with hatred?We don't need that here in Los Angeles, we need someone who is kind to the people and someone who is FOR the people."

Turning off the television, she looked at her staff and it is evident on her face that she is not happy.

"Who is that candidate of the other party?"She asked as she drink a glass of water to cool off her mind.

"He is Pierce Brosnan, originally from Ireland but he is now an American citizen."One of her staff uttered.

"So what are they doing now?Just pulling random men to fight against me?"She asked.

"We don't really know, as of now."One of her staff answered and she let out a sigh.

"Anger management issues?That's the best they can do?"She asked in disbelief.

"Just relax, you have a rally tomorrow. You can address what he said on your speech."Her campaign manager suddenly uttered and she looked up.

"Cher, be honest, do I have anger management issues?"She asked and Cher laughed.

"Meryl, I have known you for almost my whole life. I've been your campaign manager for how many years now, you have mommy and daddy issues but you don't have anger management issues."Cher answered.

"But maybe sometimes you just can't control what you feel."Cher added and that made Meryl frown.

"I don't have anger management issues. I'm a fucking good person."Meryl said and Cher is just laughing.

"And you're gonna be the future mayor of Los Angeles?"Cher asked.

"Oh, yes, I am."Meryl answered.

"Then calm the fuck down. You can't be affected with what the other party is thinking of you."Cher uttered and Meryl bit her lower lip.

"Whoever that Pierce is, if he wants a dirty race, we won't go there. I'm gonna win this fair and square."Meryl said

"We can go dirty but the unnoticeable dirty."Cher suddenly uttered and Meryl looked at her.

"What do you have in mind?"Meryl asked.

"Ask an endorsment from your dad."Cher answered.

"Are you kidding?No, I will not go to my dad and ask for an endorsment."Meryl said and Cher let out a sigh.

"Your father was one of the most beloved mayor of Los Angeles. Even if he's not out there anymore, people listen to him when he talks. Every candidate he endorsed, won, and you are his daughter for God's sake."Cher said and Meryl rolled her eyeballs.

"I am his daughter. His daughter that he haven't talked to properly since she was eleven."Meryl retorted.

"And everytime we talk politics, we argue so we do not involve him here."Meryl added.