Moonshine

"Luna Eloise?"A voice suddenly uttered and the little girl who is holding her blocks looked up right away.

"Where is dada's Luna Eloise?"That voice asked again that made the little girl stand up.

"Dada!"The little girl squealed as she run to her father.

"Hi!"He exclaimed as he carry her.

"How are you, huh?Dada missed you."He uttered before sitting on the sofa.

"Hello, my love."He greeted before planting a soft kiss on his wife's lips.

"Hi, my love. How's court today?"She asked and he started fixing his daughter's pigtails.

"I think we're losing."He answered and her forehead creased.

"You say that almost all the time, babe. I'm sure you'll win."She said softly and he smiled.

"I love you."He whispered and they both giggled.

"I love you, too, my love."She replied.

"Dada!"The little girl squealed that made her parents laugh.

"What?Dada's already here."He uttered, still giggling.

"She wants dada's attention."His wife said and he nodded with a hum.

"How was hospital today?"He asked as he play with their little daughter who is laughing because of his necktie.

"A little stressful because of the teenagers that were rushed to the emergency room. They were from this "hidden" party and we had to stitch almost all of them, there are these boys who had a concussion, some had serious injuries."Meryl answered and he hummed.

"Maybe from the illegal fraternities and stuff."Pierce said and she nodded with a hum.

"Okay, baby, dada needs to change his clothes."He uttered before carrying his little daughter out of his lap.

"I'll take care of your things."Meryl said and he gave a peck on her lips.

"Thank you, my love."Pierce said and their little girl suddenly threw the pillow.

"Dada!"The little girl whined and he giggled.

"You want a kiss from dada?"He asked and the little girl nodded.

"Okay, sorry."Pierce said before kissing his little daughter on the lips that made Luna smile.

"You're so cute, I wanna put you in my pocket."Pierce said and Meryl laughed.

"Believe me, I wanna do that, too, but she might kill my patients."Meryl said and Pierce chortled as he walk to their room.

"Then I'll defend her, I'll put her on the stand and let's see what they'll get from her when the only words that she can say are mama, dada, and mik."Pierce said and they both laughed.

"Mama."Luna suddenly uttered as she crawl towards her mother's lap.

"Yes, my moonshine?"Meryl asked and Luna sat on her lap.

"Wanna help mama take care of dada's things?"Meryl asked and Luna nodded.

"Okay, c'mon."Meryl said before standing up.

"Can you hold it?"Meryl asked as she try letting Luna carry her daddy's briefcase.

"No?"Meryl asked and the little girl giggle.

"My love, are you going to cook dinner or we're going to eat out?"Pierce asked as Meryl place his briefcase on his worktable.

"I'm going too cook, my love."Meryl answered.