Fantaseries 2

"Pierce!"She yelled from their kitchen as she put their little daughter on her high chair.

"Dada, time to yum yum!"Their little daughter called for him and he giggled.

"My girls are calling me. Sorry, I was just finishing an argument."He uttered, kissing his daughter's cheek and his wife's lips.

"Dada, Nana yum yum now."Their little daughter uttered and they both giggled.

"Oh, our Luna is going to yum yum now, what are is our Luna going to yum yum?"He asked as he sit at the head of the table.

"Awwotth, dada, and uhmm uhmm patoeth and uhmm uhmm yite!"She exclaimed and her parents' laughed.

"Yes, carrots, potatoes and rice, and also chicken but Luna doesn't like chicken."Pierce said with a giggle.

"By the way, babe, did you ask for a leave already for our trip with the Garcias?"His wife asked all of a sudden.

"Yes, I already asked for a leave."He answered and their little girl hummed all of a sudden.

"Deciout, mommy. Yove you."Luna uttered and Meryl kissed her cheek.

"Thank you, my love. I love you, more."Meryl said and Luna widely smiled.

"Mommy, want tookie yatew, pyeathe?"Luna said and Meryl nodded.

"Okay, Luna will get a cookie later if you finish your food."Meryl said and Luna resumed eating.

After their meal, Meryl assisted their little girl to bath before putting her to sleep and it is finally time for her to take her shower. She headed to their living room after her refreshing shower and her husband arrived after a few more moments.

"Hi."He greeted as he plant a soft kiss on her lips and she lied on his arm, hugging his wiast tight.

"Hi."She greeted back and he kissed her forehead.

"How was hospital today?"He asked softly.

"Stressful. Had three surgeries and an emergency surgery before I can even step in the lockers' room."She answered.

"How about you?How was court today?"She asked as she look up at him.

"Well, it's just two divorce cases which is weird, and a new lawsuit case."He answered.

"It's scaring me when you're handling divorce cases."She uttered softly and he giggled.

"I would never divorce you, okay?It scares me more with the thought that you can open me up without anesthesia if I divorced you."Pierce said and they both laughed.

"And I can't live without you and our Lunaloo, so never."Pierce said and he kissed her. She started responding to his kisses as she hum into their kiss and it is just a slow, passionate kiss that doesn't need to be rushed.

"Mommy, extuthe me, pyeathe."A voice uttered all of a sudden that made the couple stop and Luna have already climbed the sofa.

"Nana hug dada, mommy. You go night night aweyeady, mommy."Luna said before crawling on top of her father that made Meryl gasp.

"Want mommy to go night night already?"Meryl asked and Luna hug her father's neck.

"Yeth, mommy. Night night."Luna answered and Pierce giggled.

"How did you even get out of your crib?"Meryl asked but Luna didn't answer her.

"I thought she is already sleeping."Meryl said softly and Pierce kissed the top of their daughter's head.