Wild Ride

Eversince they got married, Meryl and Pierce decided to enjoy themselves as husband and wife first before they start to really plan on being mom and dad. Even with Meryl's endless surgeries and Pierce's endless court trials, they still manage to find time to be with each other because they know that sooner or later, there will be a new addition in their life.

"Hi, beautiful."Pierce greeted the moment Meryl reached the car.

"Hi, handsome."Meryl greeted back, kissing his cheek.

"How's the surgery?"Pierce asked as he hand her-her food.

"Stressful. Didn't went smoothly as I hoped it to be."She answered as she remove her shoes to lift her feet up on the seat and Pierce kissed her temple.

"Take your mind off for a while. I'm here and this is another saga of dates in the car."Pierce said and the two of them laughed.

"Thank you for this effort almost everyday."Meryl said softly before planting a kiss on his lips.

"Anything for you, Dr. Streep."Pierce whispered and she widely smiled.

"How's the trial today?"Meryl asked as they both start their meal.

"It went great, fortunately, but it's not yet done. We have another trial in like two days. Hopefully it's the last one."Pierce answered.

"That's good. And I'm sure that the next trial will be the last one."Meryl said and Pierce smiled.

"You going home tomorrow morning?"Pierce asked and Meryl nodded with a hum.

"Yeah. Earlier than usual."Meryl answered.

"My husband's going to sleep alone once again."Meryl said and Pierce softly giggle.

"But I'll work on a case that's why it's okay."Pierce said and she rested her feet on his legs all of a sudden.

"Does it stink?"Meryl asked and Pierce shook his head.

"No. I was waiting for you to do that actually."Pierce answered and Meryl chortled before biting her lip.

"Don't do that."Pierce said and Meryl's forehead creased.

"What?I'm not doing anything, baby."Meryl retorted.

"You know that when you bite your lip, I go crazy."Pierce said and he suddenly felt something on his crotch.

"Babe."Pierce warned when he saw that Meryl started stroking his bulge with her foot.

"What?It's relaxing."Meryl said, drinking her iced coffee.

"And I know that you intentionally chose to park the car in a dark area of the hospital."Meryl said and Pierce placed his food at the back seat.

"Stop teasing me, woman!"Pierce exclaimed before he moved to her side.

"What are you going to do if I don't?"Meryl asked and Pierce pressed a button beside her seat before pushing it to give him more space.

"You know Dr. Streep, if you want something, just ask properly because when it comes to you, I will give in."Pierce said before he pulled her pants down together with her panties.

"Oh, my God, Pierce, I was just joking!"Meryl exclaimed and his warm mouth suddenly met her clitoris that made her gasp.

"We might get in trouble."Meryl said sternly and he hummed, making the vibrations travel all throughout her body.

"I'm a lawyer, baby."Pierce whispered and he just started eating her out.

"O-Oh G-God, babe."Meryl moaned and she started massaging his head. He ran his tongue from her entrance up to her clitoris and he just continued to pleasure her using his mouth that is making her a moaning mess.