Beautiful Mistake I

Ignoring the loud sound that is coming from the party, they snuck out to an empty room to have their own moment. They just let their intoxicated minds take over their actions, and the next thing they know, they are already naked.

"O-Oh God, r-right there, r-right there..."She moaned as he pound the life out of her and she can't help but scratch his back because of the pleasure she is feeling.

"Y-You feel so good..."He whispered on her ear and he started kissing her jaw, leaving hickeys.

"C-Cum inside me, daddy, p-please."She whispered and he held her waist tight before thrusting hard and deep.

"Yes, baby, I'm going to cum inside you and you'll feel hot inside like never before."He whispered and she looked up with her jaw dropped, arching her back, trying to meet with his thrusts.

"F-Fuck m-me, yes, f-fuck me..."She moaned and his palm suddenly met her buttcheek that made her bite her lower lip.

"I-I'm almost th-there, daddy, f-fuck yes, d-daddy."She whispered and he pulled out before quickly going back inside her that made her scream. After a few more thrusts, they both came simultaneously. He looked at her before kissing her and they just started making out as he release more inside her. He bit her lower lip before slowly pulling out and that made her whimper.

"I came a lot because of you. It's still coming out your amazing hole."He uttered as he stare at her super wet cunt and she playfully bit her index finger.

"Because you're so good, daddy. I love your cock. Did I suck it real good?"She asked and his palm once again met her buttcheek.

"You are such a bad girl."He whispered and she slowly stood up.

"I bet your girlfriend can't make you cum so much. Remember, I made you cum real good,"She started and she tiptoed to his ear.

"Twice."She whispered and he spanked her again.

"Hmm you're so good daddy."She moaned in his ear that made him groan. She suddenly wrapped her hand around his shaft tight and he place his hands on her waist as she start to stroke him.

"I'm going back to the party, daddy. Don't forget how my mouth and pussy made you feel."She whispered and she licked his lips. She slowly let go of his shaft and she quickly fixed her clothes before leaving an open mouth kiss on his lips.

She headed back to the party with a satisfied smile plastered on her face, and she grabbed a cup of beer right away.

"Meryl!"A voice suddenly called for her and that made her run to that person.

"Hey, Christine, what's up?"She asked right away.

"Where have you been?"Her girlfriend asked and she cheekily smiled.

"Just had fun."Meryl answered.

"You think we should go home?I'm getting drunk and I'm sure you're already drunk."Christine said and Meryl whined.

"But I wanna drink more!"Meryl said and Christine rolled her eyeballs.

"Meryl, you're drunk, don't be crazy. We still have work tomorrow."Christine said before dragging her out of the place.

"You took me here!"Meryl exclaimed as Christine help her ride the car.

"Yeah, I took you here to be with me, not to get drunk."Christine retorted.