Fantaseries 1

"Babe?"Meryl called for her husband who is watching television and she leaned on his chest.

"Yes, my love?"He asked and he kissed her forehead.

"Do you still uhmmm do you still have like sex fantasies?"She asked all of a sudden that made his forehead creased.

"Where did that question come from?"He asked and she looked up at him.

"I don't know, it just came in my mind."She answered and that made him giggle.

"I still have fantasies but they're all with you now."Pierce uttered as he look down at her.

"And what are they?"She asked and he pursed his lips before talking again.

"You being in chains while I pleasure you so much that you beg for more,"He started that made her bite her lower lip.

"Threesome."He added that made her eyes go round.

"Threesome, like we'll have sex with a total stranger?"She asked.

"It doesn't have to be a total stranger."He answered.

"And you'll also insert your penis inside the other woman's vagina?"She asked and he giggled.

"Babe, I don't have to. I mean, IF EVER you're up for it, I know you wouldn't be really comfortable for the whole thing and you are my priority so if ever we're gonna do it, I won't insert my friend in there, just inside of you."He explained and she nodded.

"Have you tried that before?The threesome?"Meryl asked and he shook his head.

"I promise, I haven't tried it yet but I heard stories from my friends who have tried it."Pierce answered and she hummed.

"How about you?What are your sex fantasies, huh, Mrs. Brosnan?Willing to share?"Pierce asked and she giggled.

"I don't know why but I am fantasizing about us like uhmm we're not having sex but we're just watching each other you know,"Meryl paused.

"Masturbate?"Pierce asked and Meryl nodded with a hum.

"Please, don't laugh at me."Meryl said, covering her face with a pillow.

"Why would I laugh at you?We all have different sex fantasies and I know those fantasies are sometimes crazy but they're hot."Pierce said and he kissed her cheek.

"Is that the only thing you're fantasizing about?"He asked and she shook her head.

"I sometimes think about uhmm, we are in like public place with friends or with other people and I am thinking about what if you are working on me from like under the table with your uhmm fingers."She answered and he hummed.

"Who knew that my wife have those fantasies?"Pierce asked she buried her face on his chest in embrassment.

"I love you, Mary Louise."He whispered and she looked up at him.

"I love you, too."She replied and he started giving pecks on her lips that made her smile.

"Almost a year married to you and three years in love with you."Pierce said and she smiled as she start responding to his kisses.

"Time to get to my nightly work."Pierce said as he turn off the television that made her laugh.

"You're not only working on this nightly, you also work on this in the morning!"Meryl exclaimed and Pierce carried.

"Well, I can work with this anytime."Pierce said and she just laughed as he carry her to their room.

The next day, Meryl woke up earlier than her husband and his face is buried on her neck that made her giggle. She tried removing his arm around her waist for her to stand up but he groaned before placing his arms back on her waist.