Best Friend IV

I wanna be your favorite boy, I wanna be the one that makes your day, the one you think about as you lie awake. I can't wait to be your number one, I'll be your biggest fan and you'll be mine...

--
After Meryl and Pierce's misunderstanding, they both just had their own separate lives although they can't really deny to themselves that they miss each other.

"Hey."A voice called for Meryl as she go down their apartment's stairs.

"Hey."She just uttered as she continue to go down the stairs.

"Meryl, Meryl, wait for me."That voice called for her again.

"What do you want Pierce?"Meryl asked.

"I just wanna walk with my best friend."Pierce answered.

"Where you headi'n?"Pierce asked.

"Why don't you walk with Lana?"Meryl asked and Pierce held her wrist.

"Can you just please talk to me?"Pierce asked and Meryl looked at him.

"What do you wanna talk about?Wanna talk about how you just threw this friendship away?!"Meryl asked almost a shout.

"Mery, I did not throw this friendship away. I just got fed up with my emotions with what you told me that's why I tried sharing some things with her. But Meryl, you will never be her. She will never replace you. You are my best friend and I can never ever find another one that is like you."Pierce answered and Meryl pulled her hand from his.

"I'm happy for you two Pierce, really. Just be happy with her. I'm okay. I'll be okay."Meryl said and she smiled before she ran away from him. A weak smile.

"I stopped seeing her for you."Pierce whispered to himself before he headed back to his apartment.

"Meryl, can you stop being late for our dates?"A voice asked Meryl the moment she reached the place.

"Oh, I'm sorry Dennis, did I waste your time?If you just fetched me in my apartment then we would've arrived at the same time."Meryl answered in a sarcastic manner.

"And stop being a bitch."Dennis uttered and Meryl rolled her eyeballs.

"I am a bitch and nobody can change that."Meryl said as she look through the restaurant's menu.

"It doesn't look good to have a girlfriend that acts like she's the boss."Dennis said and Meryl raised a brow.

"Why?It hurts your ego as a man that a woman can be stronger than you?"Meryl said and Dennis looked at her with a death glare.

"Meryl, you won't even let me touch you."Dennis whispered.

"Why?You think that having sex with your girlfriend will make you more powerful as a man and as a boyfriend?"Meryl asked without looking at him.

"I don't wanna look like I'm your puppy, Meryl."Dennis said and Meryl softly giggled.

"Am I making you look like a puppy?I don't see that though, honey. i just see you as a weak man who is afraid to have a woman that can speak herself."Meryl said and Dennis' jaw dropped.

"You know what, this is not going to work because you don't understand where I'm coming from."Dennis said and Meryl looked at him.

"And you will never understand why I am like this."Meryl uttered.

"If you wanna leave this relationship because you can't handle me, I am not stopping you. I will not beg a man who can't stay in a relationship because I am hurting his ego as a man."Meryl said and she stood up.