I Love You

Running through a dark path as they both sneak out of the party they are in and when they reached their car, they both giggled.

"How about my car?"She asked as he start giving pecks on her lips.

"I'll call my driver to get it, relax."He answered against her lips and she hummed into their kiss with a smile.

"They are not going to look for us?"She asked as she wrap her arms around his neck.

"No, baby, trust me. And who would be in the right state to look for us?I think we're the only ones sober."He answered and she laughed.

"No, we're not sober. You drank shots with Colin and Stellan for pete's sake!"She exclaimed.

"You also drank shots with your Dynamos."He retorted and she rolled her eyeballs.

"Okay, fair enough, not mad anymore. Now, can we go home?"She asked and she bit his lower lip.

"Fasten your seatbelt, baby, we're going home."He said that made her giggle.

"You're so cute."She said softly and he looked at her.

"You're cute."He said and she planted a kiss on his lips.

"I love you."She whispered and he smiled.

"I love you, too. But everything is complicated right now and I promise you, this complications will all be gone soon."He replied and she sweetly smiled.

"Can we just go home now?Because I already feel hot, daddy."She whispered and he smirked.

"Okay, then, baby, we're going home."He uttered and she smiled.

Once they reached their apartment which is far from the crowd's eyes, the couple headed to their room right away and did the thing that they've been itching to do since they felt the heat in their bodies arise.

"I wouldn't see you in days."She uttered all of a sudden after she recovered from her climax and she slowly went on top of him, burying her face on his neck.

"And seeing some of your things out of the apartment is making me sad."She whispered and he kissed her forehead.

"But we'll see each other in Greece. It will just be three days."He uttered.

"But I'm gonna miss you so much in that three days."She retorted and he softly giggled.

"What do you want me to do, my love?"He asked and she looked up at him.

"Can you call before I sleep?Or when I wake up?"She asked.

"And text you almost the whole day?You want that, baby?"He asked and she slowly nodded.

"Yeah, but it's too conplicated so nevermind."She answered almost a whisper.

"Hey, baby, don't be sad. I'll do all of that because I love you."He said and she sweetly smiled.

"At one point, do you ever regret having me as your mistress?Did you see me as a different person because I became your mistress?"She asked all of a sudden that made his forehead creased.

"Meryl, the answer to those questions is no. And why are you asking that all of a sudden?I never saw you as my mistress, I never saw you as that. And why would I see you differently?You are one of the most amazing person that I have ever known."He answered.

"Because, think about it, Pierce, Meryl Streep ruining a marriage just because she got divorced."Meryl said and he let out a sigh.

"The marriage is already ruined. How can you possibly ruin something that is already ruined?"Pierce asked.