Black Dress

Painting in his little quiet corner at their house with music playing in the background, he suddenly heard a knock that made him look up.

"Sir Pierce, Ms. Meryl have a delivery and she is not yet home."That person uttered.

"Just put it in the office, she'll be home in a few. Thank you."He uttered with a smile and the person just smiled before leaving him.

His phone suddenly started ringing and he immediately answered it before putting it on loudspeaker.

"Hey, babe."He greeted.

"Hi, baby. I have a uhmm delivery. Did you tell them to put it in the office?"She asked.

"Yes, they just informed literally two minutes before you called."He answered that made her giggle.

"Where are you? Are you going home already?"He asked.

"I stopped by the grocery store to grab things for our dinner. Do you need anything?"She asked.

"I need you, my love. I miss you."He answered and she laughed.

"I'll be home in a few, relax. And it's not my fault that you miss me. I asked you to come with me but you are lazy to go out."She uttered and he chortled.

"Can you grab me some beer and crisps?Popcorn and ice cream too."Pierce suddenly said and she laughed.

"My husband's guilty pleasures."Meryl said and the two of them giggled.

"They may be my guilty pleasure but you make me feel the most pleasure."Pierce said and she gasped.

"Pierce."She warned and he laughed.

"Okay, buy some cheese and avocados. And also chocolates and cookies."Pierce said and she rolled her eyeballs even if he can't see.

"And I need your milk so come home."Pierce added.

"Oh, Pierce Brendan."Meryl uttered and he once again laughed.

"Alright, I'll be home in a few. I love you."Meryl said softly.

"I love you, more, baby. Take care."Pierce said before ending the call.

Arriving at their house almost an hour after she called her husband, their helpers immediately helped her with the groceries.

"Ms. Meryl, your dress is already at your office."Her assistant suddenly uttered and she nodded.

"I'll look at it later. Where's Pierce?Still in his studio?"She asked.

"Yes, ma'am."Her assistant answered.

"Okay, thank you."She uttered before going to where her husband is.

"Still busy when I got home, Pierce Brendan?"She asked the moment she arrived at her husband's studio, leaning on the door frame.

"Oh, hi, baby. You're home."Pierce said as he drop his palette and his brush before walking towards his wife and planting a soft kiss on her lips.

"How was your meetings?"He asked as he wrap his arms around her waist.

"They're stressful but all good."She answered and he hummed.

"What was the thing that was delivered, by the way?"He asked, raising a brow, and she laughed.

"It is my dress for the SAG awards."She answered.

"Oh, you're attending?I thought you're still thinking about it."Pierce said and she let out a sigh.

"I was thinking about it but then Kevin called and he said that I'm going to present the movie with the others."She explained and he kissed her forehead.