Fantaseries 4

"Babe, you ready to go?"He asked his wife who have been in their room for the past hour.

"Just a minute!"She yelled and he frowned, sitting on their bed.

"We're just going on a road trip. We're like in the car for how many hours."He uttered and she looked at him.

"Pierce, I'm in the hospital almost everyday, I rarely dress up and this is an opportunity for me to actually dress up and be beautiful."She explained and he let out a sigh.

"But you're beautiful to me no matter what, baby."Pierce said softly and she cupped his face with one hand.

"That's so sweet, baby."She uttered before planting a soft kiss on her lips.

"Can you let me blowdry my hair, though?"She asked against his lips and he giggled.

"But I'll choose what you're wearing."He answered and they both laughed.

"Okay, fine."Meryl said and he planted another kiss on her lips before standing up to go to their closet.

"Love, I've never seen you wear this skirt."He suddenly uttered that made her forehead crease.

"Which one?"She asked and he showed him a striped black and white mini skirt.

"Oh, I never wore that because I feel like it's too short."She uttered.

"Then, you'll wear this."Pierce said before grabbing a comfortable shirt.

"Babe, that's not dressing up for me."Meryl said when Pierce showed her her outfit that he chose.

"We'll be out there for like three days. You'll only wear that on the road."Pierce said and Meryl rolled her eyeballs.

"And I'm sure that you'll complain when you get sleepy on the road and what you're wearing is too complicated or too tight."Pierce said and Meryl raised her hands.

"Fine, mister lawyer, calm down, this is not the court."Meryl said and Pierce laughed.

"I am not even arguing."Pierce said before giving a peck on her lips.

"I love you, Dr. Streep."He said softly and she smiled.

"I love you, too, mr. lawyer."She replied and he kissed her forehead.

"I need to get dressed now."She said softly and that made him giggle.

"I'm sure that if we're going to have a baby, he or she will inherit your cute and soft side."He said all of a sudden and she chortled.

"Well, I think he or she will have the audacity to look like you, though. I feel like if we're going to have a baby, he or she will look like you."She replied as she remove the towel around her body.

"Let's just see."Pierce said whilst giggling.

"Booty."Pierce uttered all of a sudden before his palm met her buttcheek that made her roll her eyeballs.

"Pierce."Meryl warned.

"What?I married those booties, too. And also those titties."Pierce said and Meryl threw him her towel.

"Well, just thank God that your original doctor filed an emergency leave two days before your surgery. If she didn't, you won't be marrying this one."Meryl said and he rolled his eyeballs that made her gasp.

"There is a reason why you became my doctor."Pierce said and she giggled before crawling towards him.

"I love you."She whispered before she started planting soft kisses on his lips.