Lifetime

Is there a lifetime waiting for us?All this time, I have been yours...

--
Sitting in silence in another crowded flight, she closed her eyes thinking that she is gonna see him again. Memories on how everything started came flashing in her mind as the plane touch down, and also memories of how it ended is clear. She touched her lips as she try to remember how it felt to be kissed by him, and she breathed in, feeling the cold breeze of London air touch her as she try to remember the feeling of his warm embrace.

But it is all gone now. She let go of him. She had to.

"Meryl!"A voice called for her the moment she stepped in her hotel and that made her spun around.

"Oh, my God, Christine, hi!"She greeted as she walk over to her friend to hug her.

"How are you, huh?"Christine asked before pulling back from the hug.

"I'm good, I think."Meryl answered with a shrug of her shoulders.

"I'm so sorry about the divorce."Christine said and she smiled.

"I saw that one coming, don't be so sorry about it."Meryl replied.

"How about what you feel about you and Pierce's break-up?"Christine asked all of a sudden.

"Well, that is something that I am not really sure of. That was hard, and it is still hard."She answered.

"How about let's go out to dinner tonight?With a bit of you know, drinking, because they said that work starts in a few minutes."Christine said that made Meryl giggle.

"Oh yeah, I miss those shots that we drink while yelling..."Meryl started.

"Research!"The two of them squealed in unison before they both laughed.

"God, I miss Julie."Christine said almost a whisper.

"I miss her, too."Meryl replied.

"Okay, let's settle in our rooms first then I'll see you at the first press conference."Christine said and Meryl nodded.

"Okay, I'll see you and the others there?Amanda and the original Dynamos?"Meryl asked and Christine nodded with a hum.

"Alright, see you there."Meryl said before heading to her hotel room.

They headed to a hotel's event hall after a few more moments for their first press conference is going to be held there, and she is glad that it is just them women and Bjorn.

"Meryl."A voice called for her all of a sudden as they prepare for the press conference and that made her spun around.

"Hey, Judy, you need me?"She asked right away.

"So after all the press here, you know that you're flying to Greece again for some interviews there, right?"Judy asked and she nodded with a hum.

"Who am I going to fly there with?Christine or Amanda?"She asked.

"Not then. You're with Pierce."Judy answered that made Meryl's eyes go round.

"Him only?"She asked.

"Yes, him only."Judy answered and she slowly nodded.

"O-Okay, thank you for letting me know."She said with a smile.

The press conference started, and after the event, Meryl stayed by Christine's side.

"The men are here."Christine said all of a sudden that made her forehead creased.

"The dads and Dominic?"Meryl asked and Christine nodded with a hum.

"C'mon, we need to greet them before we leave."Christine said and Meryl let out a sigh.