Next Page

Walking in their new house, they both smiled. He dropped the last box that they needed to unpack and he quickly carried the love of his life that made her squeal before he ran to their room.

"Hey, hey, slow down, Mr. Brosnan."She uttered whilst giggling and he carefully dropped her on their bed.

"We're home, Mrs. Brosnan."He whispered before planting a soft kiss on her lips and she gently cupped his face.

"We're home."She said softly with a smile and he kissed her forehead.

"I love you, my Mary Louise Brosnan."He whispered on her ear and she kissed his cheek.

"I love you, my Pierce Brendan. You're all mine now."She uttered and he looked at her.

"But I've always been yours. Even when we broke up after the shoot, I've always been yours. There is not a day that I didn't think about you."Pierce said and she kissed him.

"That was one of the hardest decision that I had to make in my life and I'm sorry for that."She said against his lips and he hummed.

"You don't have to apologize for that, my love. We were in a complicated place and in one way or another, that will be a part of our story."He uttered and she smiled.

"So, what do you want for our first meal here at our new home?"Meryl asked and the two of them laughed.

"How about, let's cook together for our first meal here at our new home?"He asked and she hummed.

"That's a good idea, babe. I'll whip up sides and dessert. You do main."She answered and he stood up before once again carrying Meryl.

"I'll cook up some risotto with whatever's in our fridge."Pierce said and she laughed.

"Put me down, please?"Meryl asked and his palm suddenly met her buttcheek.

"No."Pierce answered and she just frowned.

When they reached their kitchen, he slowly dropped her on her feet and he kissed her cheek that made her sweetly smile.

"What do you want in the risotto, babe?Chicken or shrimp?"He asked as he scan their fridge.

"I'm kinda in the mood for shrimp. Do that."She answered.

"Okay, I'll do this and I'll do you after."Pierce said that made her eyes go round.

"Pierce."Meryl warned and he laughed.

"The housewarming dinner will be this Saturday, by the way. We need a guest list."Meryl suddenly uttered as they both start doing their thing.

"Well, the kids, of course. Mum's flying in tomorrow that's why I got the guest room cleaned."Pierce said and Meryl nodded with a hum.

"I don't know if Christine can go but I'll call her. I'll try calling Cher too if she's not in Vegas at that time because she's our neighbor, the bitch will kill me if I didn't call her."Meryl said and the two of them laughed.

"I'll call about two golf buddies."Pierce said and Meryl nodded.

"I'll call my brothers later, I'll ask if they can fly in here before Saturday."Meryl said and Pierce just nodded with a hum.

"When are you going back to work?"He asked and her forehead creased.

"In about three weeks. Relax."Meryl said and Pierce looked at her.

"How can I relax if I'm back to work next week?"Pierce asked and she giggled.

"It's okay, babe. I'll be your housewife for a while. And I'll still be working while I'm home."Meryl said and Pierce let out a sigh.