Fantaseries 6

Leaning on the doorframe of his studio, she smiled as she watch him do what he loves aside from acting, and that is painting. After a few moments, she walked towards him before she slowly hug him from behind.

"Hello, my love."He greeted.

"Hi, my love. What's that?"She asked.

"Just something new to add to the collection."He answered.

"What about the other unfinished ones?"She asked.

"Well, you know that I'm a lazy painter."He answered and the two of them laughed.

"They're still beautiful. I can't do those."She said and he leaned a little to look at her.

"You sure you can't paint?"He asked and she chortled.

"Maybe I can draw but I can't do what you can do."She answered.

"You're Meryl Streep, my love, you can do anything."He said and she laughed.

"I'm Mary Louise Brosnan, I'm a wife and a mom, that's what I do."She said and he smiled.

"Can you just hug me like the normal hug?I don't want you back there."He said all of a sudden and she giggled before walking infront of him.

"That's my beautiful wife."He said as she wrap her arms around his waist.

"My gorgeous husband."She said and he planted a soft kiss on her lips.

"I love you, Mary Louise."He said softly and she buried her face on his neck.

"I love you, Pierce Brendan."She replied and he kissed her temple as he continue his work.

"Can I tell you something?"She asked and his forehead creased.

"What's that, baby?"He asked.

"I don't really feel beautiful today."She answered.

"Baby, why do you even think that?You are so beautiful and I'm so lucky because you chose me to be your husband!"Pierce exclaimed.

"And you're my good girl. My beautiful good girl."He whispered on her ear that made her bite her lip.

"Then can I be good girl while you're painting?"She asked and he smirked.

"Go ahead, baby, be a good girl."He answered and she hummed as her hand travel from his waist to his chest.

"Can you still paint?"She asked as she slowly kneel and with his free hand, he ran his fingers through her hair.

"I can still paint. I can even paint your face if you did a good job."He answered and she bit her lower lip before she pulled his shorts down together with his briefs.

"I want you to paint my face, daddy."Meryl uttered as she wrap her hand on his shaft that made him groan.

"Baby."He uttered, looking down at her, and she looked straight into his eyes before she ran her tongue from the base to its tip.

"Good girl. You look more beautiful like that."Pierce said and she started taking his manhood in her mouth slowly.

"Oh God, b-baby."He groaned as he drop his palette and brush on a stool.

"Sh-shit..."He whispered as Meryl start to bob her head.

"Just like th-that, baby, you're so good..."Pierce groaned as he grab a handful of her hair and she rewarded him with deepthroat that made her gag but she quickly recovered.