Beautiful Mistake IV

"I-I'm sorry, P-Pierce. I'm really s-sorry. I-I didn't mean to do i-it."She cried and she ended the call.

Pierce got curious after Corrine's call but he shrugged it off because he have lots of work to do in the office that he needs to finish before Meryl is close to her due date.

After a few moments, his phone started ringing again and it is once again from Corrine so he answered it right away.

"Corrine, what's going on?"Pierce asked the moment he answered the call.

"C-Can you come here at the h-hospital, please?"Corrine asked.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming."Pierce answered before he ended the call. He grabbed his car keys before going out of the building and he drove to the hospital immidiately.

"Corrine!"Pierce yelled when he saw her outside the emergency room and she is crying.

"What the hell happened?"Pierce asked and Corrine hugged him.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push her down the stairs, I-I got carried away."Corrine uttered and his eyes went round.

"Who did you push down the stairs?Meryl?!"Pierce asked almost a shout and Corrine nodded whilst crying.

"Don't touch me and stop crying!"Pierce roared.

"Pierce, b-baby, please, I'm sorry."Corrine cried.

"If something happened to Meryl and especially the baby, I can forget who you are."Pierce said sternly.

"Who is with Mary Louise Streep?"A voice asked all of a sudden.

"Me. I'm her boyfriend."Pierce answered and Corrine's eyes went round.

"What?"Corrine asked.

"You go home, now."Pierce said sternly before going in the emergency room.

"She is how many weeks pregnant, sir?"The nurse asked.

"32 Weeks."Pierce answered and his eyes went round when he saw an unconscious Meryl with blood down her legs and wires connected on her baby bump.

"No major injuries with ms. Streep but she lost a lot of blood that's why we have to check your baby."The nurse explained.

"Please, do whatever you can to save her and our baby, I'm begging you. I can pay double or even triple."Pierce uttered, holding Meryl's hand.

A doctor arrived after a few moments and Pierce watched as they conduct an ultrasound on her.

"As of the moment, your baby is stable, no changes but the loss of blood can still affect him. We're gonna need a blood transfusion."The doctor explained and Pierce nodded.

"Water is still intact, mucus plug still intact, not dilating yet which is a good sign."The doctor said and Pierce let out a sigh.

"We will transfer her now to a private room and we will start the blood transfusion in a few moments."The doctor said and Pierce is just nodding.

Pierce held onto Meryl's hand as they transfer her to a hospital suite and he didn't wanna leave her side. He caressed her baby bump as he smile and he kissed the back of her hand.

"Hey li'l one, you're almost here. Fight for daddy and mommy, please?I still have many things to show you. We'll go to a lot of places, we'll go to the office, we'll help mommy with her designs, we'll help mommy in the botique, we'll do everything as a family li'l one, I promise you that."Pierce whispered and he looked at Meryl.