In Between IV

Removing her jewelries, adding another layer of lipstick before pouring wine on her glass, dimming the lights, and lighting up some candles.

She walked to the door when she heard the door click and when she opened the door, he is there with his smile plastered on his face.

"Do you need anything, sir?"She asked as she start undoing his bowtie.

"I'm looking for Ms. Streep because I heard she's waiting for me."He answered and she giggled before sticking her head out of the room to see their surroundings. She looked at him once she made sure that the coast is clear and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Yes, she is waiting for you."She said almost a whisper and his lips quickly met hers. She immidiately responded to his kisses as they enter the room, closing the door behind them, and he pinned her to the wall as he deepen their kiss.

He pulled back after a minute or two and when he saw her lips already bare, he smirked. His forehead met hers and they are both catching their breathes as she start unbuttoning his dress shirt.

"I wiped out your lipstick."He suddenly uttered as she run her palms on his now bare chest and she hummed.

His lips once again met hers as she pull him closer by his belt that is making him groan. His hand travelled to the zipper of her dress and he slowly pulled it down as his kisses also travel down to her jaw and her neck.

He slowly ran his fingers on her now bare back as he let her dress pool down to her feet and he carried her. He placed his hands behind her thighs as she wrap her legs around his waist and he started sucking her sweet spot that made her hum. His kisses went down to her collarbones, starting to leave hickeys and down the valley of her breasts. He wrapped an arm around her waist as his free hand travel to her bare breast and she looked up.

He carried her to the bed before unbuckling his belt and no words was said. The room is just filled with their heavy breathings, skins slapping, moans, groans, with the occassional screams.

They reached the heavens with each other's names falling of each other's lips and what happened is a surreal moment for them. He looked straight into her eyes as they both recover from their highs and she slowly wrapped her arms aroud his neck.

"What is this, Pierce?"She asked all of a sudden.

"The what?"He asked as he move some of her hair that is covering her face.

"This. What are we after this?We're rivals, this is not what rivals do."She answered and he planted a soft kiss on her lips.

"Let's be stuck in between together, Meryl. We can't be always rivals. We are rivals inside politics but we are not inside politics all the time."He said almost a whisper and his forehead met hers.

"This is unusual. This is different."She uttered as she close her and he slowly pulled his manhood out that made her whimper.

"We'll be unusual and different together."He replied and she slowly nodded.

"Okay."She whispered and he smiled.

"You need to get some sleep. You had a long night."He uttered before lying beside her and he let her lie on his arm.

>>
Waking up with the light filling the room, she felt an arm around her waist but she didn't mind it. She groaned as she bury her face on the pillow and she felt warm breathes touching the back of her neck.

"Morning."He greeted in a low tone as he tighten his arm around her waist.

"I'm still sleepy."She mumbled that made him giggle.