Couple on Couple

Two couples sat across each other with a stack of cards in their hands as the cameras start rolling.

"Are we doing this now?"One of the men asked and the staff behind the camera said yes.

"Alright, let's do this."The man uttered once again.

"Hello, I'm Pierce Brosnan and beside me is my wife, Mary Louise Brosnan."Pierce started with a smile.

"We are the Brosnans and we're married for 28 year now."Meryl added.

"Hi, I'm Andy Garcia, and you all know my wife Cherilyn Garcia."Andy uttered, looking staright at the camera before looking at Cher.

"Hello everyone, we are the Garcias and we are now married for 24 years. Soon-to-be 25 so we're looking forward to that silver."Cher said with a wide smile.

"We're doing this couple on couple conversation, it's a one on one but featuring hollywood couples."Meryl uttered.

"And today we will talk about lots of things about our relationships, we will drop some advice here and there."Andy added.

"Take or leave our advice, we hope that the younger couples who will be able to watch this can learn from what we have gone through. But you also can't learn, really depends on how our conversation will go."Cher said that made them laugh.

"Okay, so it says here, how did we all meet as friends and as couples."Meryl said as she read what's written on her cue card.

"Mary Lou and I met for Silkwood, obviously. We should just hear the men."Cher said with a soft giggle.

"Well, Andy and I are introduced by a common friend. And I think eversince, we've been seeing each other while golfing, especially when I was still staying in LA for Remington Steele."Pierce uttered and Andy is just nodding.

"But our friendship deepened when we went to a friend's stag party because he is getting married and somehow, we both got bored even with all the "men" activities at the bachelor's party. Pierce and I just started talking at one corner of the party, ignoring all the half naked women in there."Andy said and Pierce chortled whilst nodding his head.

"And I think that's when I told you that I wanna ask Meryl to be my girlfriend, am I right?Please tell me I am right."Pierce said and they all laughed.

"Yeah, you're right, you're right."Andy said and Pierce let out a sigh.

"I didn't know that."Cher said and Andy looked at her.

"I forgot to tell you but yes, that happened."Andy said and Cher hummed.

"How about us couples now?I believe Meryl and Pierce met at a theater party?"Cher asked.

"Actually, we had a brief meeting at the play that he was doing but I really didn't notice him. I mean, I noticed him but I shrugged him off then weeks or months later, we met again I think at Christine's wrap party for her play?"Meryl asked, looking at Pierce.

"No, you just went there with Christine but that was Matthew's play."Pierce answered and Meryl nodded with a hum.

"And you two just hit it off?"Cher asked.

"No. We talked but another man asked her out."Pierce answered and Meryl giggled.

"We saw each other again for uhmm one of our common friends engagement party then I found out that the man that asked her out from the wrap party kinda broke her heart, and from the very beginning I really have a crush on her that's why I built up the courage to comfort her."Pierce added and Meryl is just nodding.

"How long did you two date, though, before you got married?"Andy asked.

"After about almost five years."Meryl answered.