Catfight

They heard an engine stop as they prepare for their dinner and one the girls peeked at the window to see who it is.

"Olivia is here!"One their girls yelled and it is Kaia.

"OMG, let's wait for her for the first shot of tequila."Alissandra uttered and Kaia nodded as she sit on their kitchen's countertop.

"You girls are going to drink before we go out to dinner?"Their father asked and the two girls looked at him.

"Just one shot, dad. Or maybe two."Alissandra answered.

"Hello, family, Olivia is here!"Olivia yelled as she enter their house and her sisters squealed as they hug her.

"We missed you, twin sister!"Alissandra exclaimed.

"Okay, what do you guys have for me?"Olivia asked and Kaia showed her the bottle of tequila right away.

"Oh, my God, no."Olivia said and Alissandra pulled her.

"C'mon, just one before we go out to dinner."Alissandra said and Kaia poured tequila on their shot glasses.

"You girls are literally going to drink in front of me and dad?"Their mother asked all of a sudden.

"Wait, we're dressing up fancy for the dinner?I didn't bring anything fancy."Olivia uttered.

"I brought lots of outfits, you can borrow anything from me."Kaia said and and she smiled.

"Okay, I'll just check them later."Olivia said before kissing her little sister's cheek.

"Are we going to have shots or no?"Alissandra asked.

"Of course, we are!"Olivia answered and they squealed, raising their shots before drinking and their parents did a facepalm.

"God, that first one is always the hardest to swallow."Kaia said before drinking her cranberry juice.

"Okay, I'll look at your clothes then I'll take a shower."Olivia said and Kaia nodded.

"Wait, I have to give daddy and mommy a hug. I missed you guys!"Olivia exclaimed before running to her father.

"How was your trip?"Pierce asked as he kiss her forehead.

"Slept the whole flight then when I got to LA, I have to drive here so that shot helped."Olivia answered and Pierce just giggled as Olivia hug her mother.

"Missed you."Meryl whispered before kissing her forehead.

"Missed you, too, mother."Olivia replied before kissing her cheek.

"Celestine where's your luggage?"Olivia asked as she tie her hair up.

"Living room upstairs."Kaia answered and she just nodded before running to the second floor of their house.

"I can borrow anything?"Olivia asked from the second floor.

"Yeah!"Kaia yelled.

"Mom, dad, can we go to Wyoming for Christmas?"Alissandra asked all of a sudden.

"Wanna spend Christmas there?Sure."Pierce answered.

"But I want it in Aspen or Utah."Kaia uttered.

"Let's just wait for Olivia's vote."Alissandra said and the two of them giggled.

"Okay, I'm changing my dress."Alissandra uttered that made Kaia's forehead crease.

"You are already dressed."Kaia retorted.

"I poured the tequila on my dress. I'll borrow a dress from you, okay?Love you."Alissandra said as she walk to their second floor.

"Love you, too."Kaia replied.