ೃ⁀➷fight me

❦

He then swiftly moved to punch you but you held his fist captive with the amount of force you were using on your own. 

You swung your other hand at his face, however to no avail you ended up getting caught in a trap and was being launched onto the ground. Using your quirk you made the impact of the fall much heavier so when your body hit the ground, the area surrounding you and Hawks was destroyed and you were launched into the air yet again.

With this only happening within a matter of seconds, Hawks was confused. One moment ago you were under his grasp and now you were in the air, plummeting down at a rapid speed so you could get a heavy kick in.

"AAAAAAAA" You screamed giving an immense amount of force into your kick that you were aiming right at his side. But, this time when you braced for impact you didn't feel it. Instead you felt some arms grab you from behind and fly upwards.

The ground was getting further and further away as you were being lifted higher and higher.

"When your aiming an attack like that" He leans in and whispers, "Your back is exposed and your vision is limited"

You were in a Heroes arms, helicopters were broadcasting this ands civilians had their cameras out recording. Everyone was so sure that this would be the day that the vigilante Kaguya would be unmasked and locked away.

                                                                                          ❦

In a matter of moments you were dropped, your body falling at rapid speeds. 'This mans a hero, he wouldn't and couldn't kill me'.  and you were right, because as your body was about to impact the floor you were caught and tossed down with a punch.

Hawks' feathers trapped you on the ground as he leaned over you, grinning. "It's what i'd expect from the number two hero" You also had an unafraid look on your face, nobody could see it of course, considering you fought with a mask on.

"Glad i live up to your expectations, Kaguya." He leaned down and prepared his bleeding hands to remove your mask. Then, in the corner of his eyes he noticed a bright blue emerging from your head. Your horns appeared one by one, and once they had all surfaced you put a fragment of tons and tons of power into each. 

One horn shone a very bright turquoise, a little spark of electricity connected it to the horn next to it. Two horns were now glowing the same colour. Three horns. Then, all four. Your eyes shone the same turquoise that your horns did and you yelled.

On que of your yell you smacked your head onto the ground and on the impact, you sent hawks flying once again, buildings surrounding the parks' windows smashed, cars flew into the air and helicopters were going crazy. You were now weak, the villain you were saving saw the power you were releasing and decided to secretly carry you off to your office building.

Hawks watched as the villain carried your unconscious body away from the skies. 'Who are you Kaguya?' he couldn't trace where the villain carried you since he had to make sure the citizens were safe again, but oh boy did he adore your power.

a/n: Do you prefer longer or shorter chapters? Im not sure which i should stick to writing with