ೃ⁀➷ oh Osore, why

all might and midoryia both sat at the couch opposite you, Keigo had just passed you your tea and you were ready to start with the questions that they had to ask you.

"so... what do you want to know?"

all might nodded to midoryia as if to tell him that he can ask his questions first. 

"so... i noticed that you have a really strong power, some of your m-moves um... they resemble some of the things that i know i'm able to do with my power... so i was wondering if um- you could teach me, OR JUST TELL ME how you handle that? or how you begun to control your power?"

It was so adorable to you the way he was so eager to learn new things, even from someone who he knew had connections with villain's. 

"do you want the honest truth? no matter how much it may be scary?". He nodded a yes as a reply.

"When i was just a small girl, i mean- realistically before i was born, my father had big plans for me. He wanted me to become so powerful, the most powerful girl in the world"

You noticed the precision that he listened to you with, wide eyes and jaw open. His attention was indivertible. 

"At around the age of 2 he had me taken to a private doctor who reassured him that i indeed did have a quirk, although, to him it didn't matter if i did or didn't. I was still going to be the best one way or another".

You took a sip of your tea, noticing that all might was listening. Keigo came and sat next to you and reached to hold your hand. Knowing this was a traumatic tale for you. 

"The next significant thing that happened in my life. My dad forced me infront of my mothers fresh corpse on my birthday, i was only young. He told me that things like that would happen to me if i didn't do what he told me to. I knew that it wasn't probable that he'd kill me, i was far too delicate and precious of an invention to him, but watching someone kill the only person who loved you at a young age takes a toll on you"

Keigo squeezed your hand

"I'm so sorry" All might tried to show as more remorse as he could finding out about the harsh life you had to live.

"No need to apologise. Anyway- my father then told me that I'd be having a surgery that would improve his abuse on me, saying that it would likely reduce it, so obviously little me was so excited to get it, i didn't want to be hit anymore" 

You choked on your words slightly towards the end.

"His men replaced my tear ducts with an artificial vein so that i now cried blood. It hurts, A Lot, and it stains too. so i became more obeying to his orders, i didn't want to cry because it was so much worse. He put me through very very painful training and the worst thing about it was that i wasn't even allowed to shed a single tear throughout it"

"Are- are your eyes still like that?" Midoryia asked

"Yep. To this day, they hurt so bad"

He gulped

"So that's how i got so good at combat and power control, obviously i don't recommend it. This is confidential information so- please don't tell all your friends. But- i was a some kind of assassin for some time, made friends with villains, then went on my way to protect them"

"Do you think you could teach me some of the stuff that you learnt" He looked nervous as if he was sure that you were going to say no.

"Of course, I'd love to. I can't do too much extreme stuff though obviously... I have a baby on the way",