ೃ⁀➷you're hurt!

You started to wake up, the ceiling lights shone on your eyes as you opened them slowly. Looking to your right you saw the young villain you had saved and that he was in an okay condition and was merely just sleeping. You then heard a creek from the infirmary's door.

"AH, Kaguya! You're awake, we thought you'd be out for at least two more hours" The doctor of the office building explained in an oddly cheery voice. 

You looked him up and down with an unpolite frown as if to say 'get out the room in three seconds or ill kill you'. He seemed to understand the glare you were giving him and stood up to exit the room.

"Thank you, though" You slipped in. Although he'd just screamed in your face and caused you to get a headache he did repair you after you'd used your ultimate. You smashed your head down onto the pillow where it previously led. 

"So the rumours are true, you're hurt" In walked Dabi, wearing his signature black waistcoat. His hair was slightly damp and you could tell he'd just been in the shower from the scent of him. 

"Don't tell me you were worried" You smirked. "Who? Me? I could never be worried" He laughed.

"But seriously, that number two hero..he really did a number on you y/n. You okay?" He sat down on your hospital bed . "I'm sure he's in a worse state. I mean i made a real attempt to break his arm or something." Dabi sat there impressed. He'd seen some of your best fights and he'd also seen Hawks' best on the news. The fight that was all over the news at the moment, your fight, it was the best he'd seen either of you preform.

HAWKS POV

He sat in his suite and looked out his window wonderingly. This had to be the strongest opponent he'd ever fought. He was technically defeated, the whole of Japan dare he say the world was obsessing over the fight he and Kaguya had. The video that was posted which was filmed by a bystander was already reaching 2Billion views. Most news programmes and talk shows wanted Hawks as a guest. He'd never had this amount of publicity before and it was amazing to him.

Headlines covered the city's boards like, 'Pro-Hero Hawks was defeated by the Villain Kaguya' and he couldn't help but scoff at such titles. The woman he fought was definitely not a villain. She'd of killed him or she'd of left the other villain to die. The media knew she was nothing more than a vigilante but decided to forget it just to make his position seem worse. 

There was no doubt she was the strongest person he'd EVER fought. Nobody could even test to the level she fought at. She'd left him with a broken arm and a nasty scar right between his wings. Nobody he'd ever faced had left him something permanent to remind him how he lost, that's why he asked for recovery girl to keep the scar there. He wanted a reminder of you. That you, Kaguya, wouldn't be forgotten by him. And- how he really wanted to be the first person to see what you look like under the mask. 

"Hawks, you are due on a talk show in around thirty minuets. Please set off now". His assistant reminded him. He'd been persuaded to attend only one talk show by best jeanist saying something along the lines of 'it'll boost your publicity'.

"Welcome to the Meisei talk show. Today we have the most popular person in Japan at the moment here to talk to us about his most recent villain encounter. Everybody welcome, Hawks"

TO BE CONTINUED...