ೃ⁀➷fear

You sat in your office chair and stared out the window that was pouring with raindrops.

You, Chrono and Overhaul were all sat together in the Shie Hassaikai base. Talking and playing games off all sorts. Cards, Bets; anything that would keep your mind completely off the work you were doing. It seems so long ago when you sit there and ponder like this. The exact memory you were envisioning was only two years back, precisely one year before Overhaul met his demise. 

He'd told you not to be attached but you couldn't help it. He was a villain but you'd accustomed to the villain ways. You loved him. It wasn't a fraternal love like you and Dabi's either..it was definitely romantic feelings. Every time you saw him your heart would flutter a little bit. The way he'd speak to you, it wasn't as aggressive as he spoke to anyone else, it made you feel special. And- for a man who really did hate quirks he had a thing for yours. When you were sick he'd make sure you rested so you didn't hurt your precious quirk, and you found it oh so romantic that he even cared as much to make sure you weren't barfing your brains out. 

Every time you close your eyes you still see the imagery. Him lying on the floor, his arms ripped off and his eyes in a look of terror and hatred. "y/n..I still had plans for you" His final words. They weren't much but they set a spark in you .'he had plans for me' Your brain instantly assuming they were good plans, went into a breakdown and you cried over his corpse. 

You turned your head towards the television, it played adverts as you waited patiently for the next report to come in. You could save someone but only if it was devastatingly urgent. Then what you heard next made your eyes swell up and your lip quiver.

'don't cry'

You bit your lip to make sure you didn't cry but it was no use. The news you had heard was probably the worst since Overhaul had died. It was Chrono, he had been captured and there was a big target on the people whom escaped the Shei Hassaikai and that they were to be sentenced to death upon capture. He's dying tomorrow..

"FUCK" You screamed and punched the desk you were sat at. You had blood dripping down your face and you held your head in pain and agony. From loosing another person you loved dearly, and from having blood squirted out of your tear ducts. Your door opened wide and you looked up and muttered a small 'go away'.

He was standing above you, you just now realising that you had plummeted to the floor while having your breakdown. "Dabi-" You whimpered. He held his arms out and embraced you feeling slightly pitiful. "Is it safe for me to assume you've heard the news?" He whispered with a sad flavour. "Indeed it is. Chrono, He's going to be executed" You looked up at him and he saw the drying blood on your cheeks- He knew this was a big deal for you because otherwise you wouldn't cry. He knew how much this was hurting you.

"Your the last person i have left" You whimpered and stared him dead in the eyes. 

"What about your bird boyfriend?" He said with a smirk trying to make you laugh because you were in a bad state. However, this wasn't the case. It didn't lighten your mood in the slightest. It made you much more agitated and upset. "Asshole" You strike Dabi across the face with your fist and knock him to the ground, he lays there unconscious and you pick him up and lie him on your couch-bed. "Please, don't joke about that. I've been through enough tonight because of him".

You walked the streets of Hosu, mask-less and weaponless. The streets were filled with puddles and every now and then a car would drive past and give you a nice and big splash. Your hair was soaked to the point of you looking like a mop and the bloody tear trails still streaming down your face. Bags were held firmly under your eyes and your clothes were drenched. The great vigilante; Kaguya, was defeated by her emotions, just like your father had told you. Love and Emotions made a person weak and tired and not able to be the perfect daughter.  

You sat down in a dark and gloomy alleyway. The rain still pouring and pouring. You felt impotent, you had beaten the absolute shit out of the number two hero and all it took for you to swirl into depression was a little but of emotion. You were paused in your thoughts when you felt your foot submerge into an extremely deep puddle. 'gross' you thought as you went and leaned against the graffitied brick wall nearby. 

You slowly made your way to the floor and curled your knees into your chest as you unintentionally sobbed again. Yes it hurt like a bitch, but the pain was worth it. Your friend was going to die and only at a young age. Blood once again dripped down your face but this time it continued for hours. You sat in the rain with your head down and blood dripping for a very long time. It was a cycle, you cried because of Chrono, then you cried because of the pain and then you went back to thinking about death. It was just sad and pathetic. 

Soon after you had your crying session you noticed your eyes get heavier and heavier, you needed sleep. Even though you were a much wanted vigilante around the world, you'd thought it would be a good idea to have a short 'nap' in the middle of an alleyway.

While in your slumber you felt some strong arms pick you up and carry you. You weren't sure who it was or where you were going, but you were way to fatigued to even try and leave sleep land. But when you woke up you definitely regretted not punching the person who carried you in the face.

TO BE CONTINUED...