ೃ⁀➷isn't it interesting

The room smelt like smoke, multiple cigars lay upon the sticky wooden table. A bowling hat hung on the edge of a chair and an extremely worn-down coat was spread across the couch. Nothing about the room was sanitary, it didn't need to be. Only a few more weeks and he could have everything he needed. "Did you hear about the news. She's revealed her identity" A slimy voice spoke. A tall, scuffed up man with a newly lit cigar in his mouth chuckled. "Like that'll save her".

His grouchy voice was so recognisable. "You wanted the No.1 Hero but his son, fucking icy hot was meant to come since no.1 was busy. Anyway icyhot was busy so he fucking sent me".  You and Keigo just deadpanned at his explanation. 

"And you are?!" You and him both said un unison. 

"Bakugo, surprised you didn't already know". He was an unusually cocky and arrogant child. You were sort of jealous, you weren't ever allowed to act the way he does. 

One Bakugo actually opened his eyes he noticed who he was actually stood in front of. "You're that really powerful chick right?" He glared you down. 

"I guess so-" Keigo decided to interrupt. "Bakugo to my office, i have a note that needs to passed on to endea-" Keigo was interrupted, 

"I want to fight you. I can see what you've done before" Bakugo stood tall, pointing at you. A future hero wanted to fight you. "Yeah you see-" You looked down at your bump, which was now painfully obvious. "I'm extremely pregnant..."

He tried to look shocked as if he hadn't noticed, but he definitely had. He then grabbed your hand softly and stared down to you. 

"I'm incredibly impressed by you. I've always fucking despised villains but you never gave me that energy. There's something that i think everyone feels when watching you fight. I think I'd lose in a fight to you and that's what has me intrigued".

"You'd lose a fight to a pregnant woman?" You said, almost cockily. 

"No-" He scoffed "I wouldn't lose to you while you're pregnant. I'd clean the floor with your ass".

You'd never had a brother, but you were pretty sure this is what having one would be like.   

"Fine then, I'll fight you".

a/n: i get this is rlly short. Halfway through writing this chapter (which would originally gonna be the average 1000 words) i ran into some issues with friends and i need to be there for them. As much as id want to finish the chapter, i also gotta get one out or my update schedule will be fucked again. I'll try make the next chapter extra long for you all. 

Ty for understanding :))