ೃ⁀➷my hero.

Sat in the living space that was filled with a fusion of you and Keigo's scent, you looked to see him in the kitchen preparing the gender reveal. You didn't have any friends, and there was nobody that Keigo could invite. It was going to be you and him alone, forever basically. 

The rain was heavy and your hair was soaking, despite looking and feeling so uncomfortable you had the most genuine smile on your face. Hari was in front of you, with a smile that could power a factory. You were both splashing in puddles in your little yellow raincoats. "One day we'll both save the whole wide world!" You exclaimed, closing your eyes and hugging the boy in front of you. "Hell yeah we will!". 

You'd unconsciously made your way to the large piano that was in the room. Hari taught you how to play a certain song, and it was one you'd never forget how hard you tried. Your fingers gracefully swept from one key to the next.

"I hear the ticking of the clock" you sang gently...

Keigo looked up from the kitchen, mesmerised by what he saw. You looked so graceful there, sat playing the piano as your lips parted to sing. Your face looked soft and your hair fell out. It looked gorgeous to him. He grabbed the polaroid camera off the side and snapped a picture of you without you noticing.

"I'm lying here the room's pitch dark".. Your fingertips danced the way Hari taught you to.

"I wonder where you are tonight,
No answer on the telephone"

He then replaced the polaroid camera with his phone, taking a video of your singing.

"-Oh, I hope that it won't end though
Alone"

You'd fallen over in a puddle and cut your knee, you'd took shelter in Hari's house as he got a plaster to put over your knee. "Your my hero Hari". It got late and you both got extremely bored, "What do we do?" You looked at him questioningly. "I could teach you how to play a song on my piano?" You both sat at the piano and let your tiny fingers dance on the keys.

"'Till now I always got by on my own" You sang in unison

"I never really cared till i met you, and now it chills me to the bone" You stared into each others eyes.

"How do I get you alone?"

You looked to your left to see instead of Hari, there was Keigo. It was a new ray of sunshine that you'd found. 

"How do i get you alone?" You sang trailing off towards the end. 

You both leaned forwards and your lips touched delicately. It made your cheeks warm and your eye's close. Your hands now held each other's and you deepened the kiss. "Turn around y/n" You stared at him and then nodded and you complied. 

"Close your eyes" You did so.

You felt a cold metal chain around your neck and you knew what it was. "when you open your gonna see a coloured stone. Blue means boy, Pink means girl". He gently spoke into your ear. You opened your eyes and stared down at the stone.

You could almost feel your eye's well up, you refused to cry though, it'd drop blood on your new jewellery. You could almost feel Hari's presence next to you, his hand was on your shoulder. You turned around and looked at Keigo. 

"She-"

He smiled at you and brought you into his embrace. His hand rubbed your back and your head rested on his shoulder. "She's a girl..." You smiled, so genuinely too. Your eyebrows raised in a melancholy way. He put your hair behind your ear and tilted your chin up. His lips grazed your cheek and your heart fluttered. 

"You thought about names?" He smiled to you. You hit him playfully on the arm and laughed. "I just found out her gender relax!" You stood up and sat on the couch. You then suddenly hit a huge wave of Deja Vu. The first time you'd ever been in the penthouse. Hari was being executed, your life was at lowest low. "Thank you, Keigo" He looked at you confused. 

"You've just helped me so much-" You walked up to him and your knees fell to the ground. You brought your hands to your face and then looked him in the eyes. He knelt down beside you and held your hands. "You're my hero." You smiled and then your face went serious. "But i'm no weak ass damsel in distress". He grinned and raised an eyebrow. "I still beat your ass, don't make me pull up the video". You continued. He started laughing and ruffled your hair. "Please. Don't remind me". 

For the first time in ages you were happy. It wasn't any feeling that could've been replaced, you and Keigo were together in a warm and comforting home. 

*beep beep*

The alarm, it was the next day and you had nothing at all to do. Keigo was out and you were alone all day, left to wander around in your thoughts. Your bump was definitely showing a little and you knew that as time grew, you would as well.  Something crossed you mind, that gave you the idea to go on a walk. 

You just threw on the best shirt of Keigo's you could find, some shorts and Keigo's spare jacket. On your feet were some combat boots, they were around the only thing you wore other than slippers that you'd put on around the house. You wrote a little note incase he came home earlier than expected and told him you had your phone on you, so he should just call you if he needs anything. 

You opened the front door and made your way down the stairs. The building that Keigo lived in was extremely expensive, and only people of high wealth and status lived there. You weren't out of place at all, you'd been to fancy places, you knew how to act. Your father literally beat the habits into you.

"HARI!" You yelled him over. He walked over slowly, with his posture straight and his hands ruffling his hair. "May i have this dance?".

You and him always had little dances such as that one, it was one of the most calming things you remembered. You finally reached the bottom of the stairs and was faced with the lobby. You breezily walked to the door of the entrance of the building. The streets were calm, the sun shone high and you could smell the fresh air around you. People passed by, and it seemed all of a sudden so weird that you were one of those people you'd stare at through your office window. 

Your were taken out of your trance when you heard something from the alleyway next to you. You heard short, ratchet breaths. Some footsteps echoed, quickly paced. You immediately knew something was wrong, without a single thought you ran into the alley and looked around. It was a horrifying sight. 

A man was using is extremely over powered quirk on a young lady. His hair was yellow and his eyes were smoky grey. The young lady looked to be around 17, her hair was dyed brown with some black roots. her eyes were the most gorgeous green you'd seen. "Who's  this?" He turned to look at you. His hands around her neck, and tears stained her cheeks. 

You paced towards them. "Let's see if you can figure it out yourself". Your trademark as a vigilante was your quirk. People had seen how your eye's glow white so right now, you counted on your reputation. You forced your eyes to glow and your hair raised slightly. "Kaguya-". 

He knew you, which is what you wanted. "I've been itching to fight someone with real power"

You'd also been slightly itching for a fight, it was in your blood and DNA you couldn't help it. The only thing stopping you from perusing this- you were pregnant. 

a/n:  i'm so sorry for no updates, human emotions suck and I've been dealing with some QuIrkY stuff-  but hopefully i'm doing better, so I'll update much more.