ೃ⁀➷how quirky

You walked into the tall modern building and looked around for the medic.

"Oh! Hey Kaguy-"

You dragged him into your buildings infermary and showed him the bleeding villian.

"he needs fixing, multiple little slashes on his stomach, some going down his arm. It was likely hawks' feathers so we shouldn't worry about poison".

You expressed your comrades situation to the medic with a monotone voice and a resting bitch face. After explaining, you walked out of the room and made your way up to the top floor, the floor your room was on.

knock, knock

There were around five knocks, all in a pattern. You knew who it was becuase he always knocked on your door doing the same little jinjgle with his fist.

"dabi, come in"

He entered your room and sat in seat that was opposite yours, on the other side of the desk. He then put his hand on it and forced your attention towards him.

"go out. Get me some pizza". He said, even more monotone than you were before.

"no pleases? Aw cmon man" you said making him pissed off. Dabi was like a brother to you, you'd always tease him and get on his nerves but you both had an undeniable fraternal love for one another.

"you know I just recently fought the number 2. I had to use my ultimate aswell, meaning if I get in danger my quirk can't help me"

He grinned and looked at you in the eyes.

"Y/n. You carry around a katana most days, some times you carry a gun. Why do you do this? Incase you have to use your Ultimate and are left quirkless".

"yeah, killing someone puts a bad label on my name. Kaguya has never killed, remeber. I only save the villains"

"your trained to kill, you should go into every fight with an intent to kill. You're telling me when you used your ultimate on Hawks today you weren't intending to kill him?"

"you know he could've handled it. I know he could've handled it. It was merely a distraction to get him away".

You and dabi would waffle until it got to 2am sometimes. He would ususal scold you for being better than him.

You enjoyed his company though. It didn't bother you have pissy he wasn't being because he's the first ever family you've ever really had. Well, the first ever family that you'd really know existed.

He was more than happy that you thought of him as your brother from another mother, becuase obviously your cool as fuck. Your fucking Kaguya any villian with a brain would want to be friends with you.

It was the next day. you switched your television on that hung steadily in the corner of your room (office) still. It was obviously on your favourite news channel as they broadcast your fight with hawks yesterday. It wasn't really a fight, you just immediately got tired of his shit and deicided you wanted to use a full-blown attack on him at first glance.

As you were zoning out you were woken by the phrase "stronger than the number two hero?"

You slammed your head on your table and sighed.

'I'm not stronger than hawks, I just have an impeccable one hit wonder with my quirk. No biggie. Although I get the feeling it would be fun to fight the guy again, he seems like a good opponent for me'

God, talking to yourslef really was starting to be a really bad habit.

『••✎••』

a/n- a fight scene next chapter. with whooooo oo? you coulda guessed, hawky boy. I do apologise btw.. I'm writing three fanfics at once and ones from a completely diff fandom :)