ೃ⁀➷what's heaven like?

He dragged you by your hair, it was excruciatingly painful. The only thing in your vision was the big Luminant moon, which was slightly covered by trees. The force of the way he pulled you gave you intense nostalgia, not the good kind though. His fists were bruised from the work he'd been doing, and his back was arched ever so slightly. That's all you could make out of him anyways. Your scalp felt it was bleeding, but it also didn't hurt as much as it should. 

Everything around you was a black mist, and the only other thing visible was your childhood house- becoming increasingly smaller. Every single window was dimmed- all the lights were odd. Excluding this one window which shone a warm yellow. A figure of what you made out to be your mother was stood there, completely and utterly still. You were silenced, what some people found calming seemed to terrorise you, the silence bugged you. You should hear the wind, hear the man dragging you, hear the leaves under you. But no- nothing was to be heard, it was completely earsplittingly silent. 

The man picked up his pace, he was in a rush to be somewhere. Like something new to this side of your imagination, you started to see Keigo's' feathers fall. The trees above you lit on fire with a beautiful oceanic colour, and the man had disappeared. You stood up, absolutely confused as to how or where you were, why were you seeing Dabi and Keigo's trademarks. A small female voice made you shocked, the silence was broken. "What's heaven like?" 

You sat up, panting again.  The odd world around you disappeared into a mist of black and the new, real world was forming slowly. The bedsheets were as white as the regularly were, the walls were the same old colour, and the man who'd been beside you the whole night was there still. "Keigo..." You whispered, he turned to you. He searched your eyes before realising you were struck with fear. "What's wrong?" You looked at him and then planted your face deep into his chest and sighed. "You, and Dabi.... and a little girl and then a man and then everything was silent- she spoke and then- then your feathers... and Dabi's fire, Dragging". You had so much to say that it all just spilled out at once. "Calm down.. y/n" He patted your head "You're fine" You let out deep breaths like he'd told you to every time you had a nightmare like this. "I'll make you some tea, you can talk about it then". 

You and Keigo would sit on his couch every time you had a nightmare like this. He'd make you your favourite kind of tea, it was imported from the UK and it made you calm. "y/n... you want to talk about it?" You sighed. He would always listen extremely carefully- so you felt at home, like around Keigo, anything could be shared. 

"I was being dragged by a man". He nodded and wrote it down, he kept a diary and he wrote your descriptions word for word every time. "He had the build and physique of my father". He glanced up at you and then put his hand on yours. Majority of your nightmares had consisted of a lovely cameo from dear old dad, and he knew why. "Then i realised i couldn't scream, and i was completely silenced. There was nothing but forest around me". You paused to take a sip of your tea and jog your memory. "Until there was.... A building which looked similar to my childhood home was the place i was dragged from". He kept on jotting it down. 

"You and Dabi were- Brought into this". He raised an eyebrow. It was the first time one had consisted of him. "Your feathers started falling down on me, much like confetti" You took another sip "Oh i'm not being dragged anymore by the way". He nodded again and made that note. "Blue fire which i'm assuming resemble Dabi started consuming the forest" You took a long slurp. 

"And the most perplexing part- there was a little girl, she was asking me what heaven was like" You seemed genuinely confused this time. He finished up writing and closed the notebook, locking it away in the drawer it always stayed in. "That bit confuses me too-" He finally spoke. "You've never dreamt a young girl before?" You sat there in deep thought about his question.

"Nobody but me. I know that little girl wasn't me though, her voice was something that seemed familiar, but something i hadn't heard yet before" He left a deep inhale. 

"It's highly possible it's connected to your pregnancy". 

It made sense, the only time you dream of a little girl is the time you find out you're pregnant with a babygirl. 

"It makes sense, thank you".

He slapped his knees on his thighs and stood up. "In good news, we found a doctor that can reverse your eye surgery". You yelped and stood up in urge to hug him. You ran up into his arms and snuffled your head into his neck. "I really appreciate you looking into that for me". You and him leaned into each other. 

Your lips were inches apart as you and him were about to connect there was a ring at the doorbell. "cock blocker-" He mutters under his breath. You and him made your way to the front door of the penthouse, which you didn't exactly realise how bad of a choice that may of been. 

You opened the door and to your surprise, was a teenager whom was taller than you and Keigo. You'd seen this guy before somewhere.... His blonde hair and so recognisable crimson eyes.... 

"Who are you here on behalf of?" Keigo spoke, interrupting your thoughts. Then once you heard the stranger reply, you knew exactly who it was.

a/n: I'm honestly pissed at myself for not updating. I'm really really sorry :(  but on the bright side i'm really gonna push myself to do it more often.