ೃ⁀➷meeting in secret

You ran to the alleyway behind the building that the talk show was being filmed at. Your throwing knife in hand, and your mask on tight. You usually didn't resort to violence but if he was going to make it difficult you'd have to take matters into your own hands.

you're too weak to kill anyone 

The voices in your head had once again returned and its safe to say you were a little bit pissed. You had a mission to complete 'Make the number two hero tremble'. We'll see who's weak now father won't we. The voice didn't reply, mainly because it wasn't an identity. It just echoed what your father used to say to you and it pops up in the most annoying times.

You stopped when you saw a familiar pair of crimson wings walking and looking as if he was ready for take of. He flew into the now dimmed skies and headed in the direction of what you assumed was his home. You applied small amounts of force in your step making you spring from rooftop to rooftop, following his trail.

He stopped and sat on a roof and opened up some food from his pocket and started eating. 'huh, at least he's off guard'. You silently landed on the same roof as him and rolled up behind him, holding your arm hovering over his neck.

"Pleasure to meet you again, Kaguya" He said in the same humorous way he spoke at the interview. "Please have some respect and let me eat my chicken". Just after he said that a red feather came flying your way and you threw you knife at it, obviously hitting it and causing it to be pinned to the floor.

"Nice try, how about you post something on your little social media thing. And we can be done here. Deny the rumours Hawks." You whispered the last bit in his ear as you tried to walk away but he grabbed your arm and swung you onto the floor. "I just want to know what you look like. For Christ's sake you scarred me and i don't even know what you look like". This time he was hovering over you so awkwardly close that it almost made you blush. "You shouldn't be this close to me. I could be dangerous". You smirked.

He gripped onto your wrists, you were both in a familiar position as when you used your ultimate in that last fight. You could use it again and ensure that you get away without him seeing your face, but the move would leave you immobilised plus it was was too predictable. His hand was once again reaching for your face, leaving one of your wrists free he then  grabbed it again realising you had moved it a tiny bit. 

His feathers then came to reveal your face, lifting your mask very slowly. Your heart was beating so fast that he could probably hear it.

KILL HER Y/N. YOU WONT- YOU WONT BECAUSE YOUR WEAK!

You closed your eyes and a bead of sweat rolled off your face as it felt the air around it from being unmasked.

KILL HER OR I WILL. OR ARE YOU TOO WEAK?

I'm not weak, i just love he- 

Love? It's a stupid thing! YOU THINK LOVE MAKES YOU A VILLAIN! COME ON Y/N YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED  TO BE THE BAD GUY!

please. Fathe-

You were having flashbacks of your father, He wanted you to kill her but you were too weak. Bloodshed isn't something you wanted. 

HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW? SHE'S GONE AND I'LL GO TO JAIL FOR IT. WHERES YOUR FAMILY Y/N? NOWHERE. BECAUSE. OF. YOU

The sight of seeing your mothers dead body, and the white sheets around her turning red. It was horrifying, but your father was right. He went to jail after being found out for killing at least 20 people. You were alone. and it was your fault. Emotions were things you'd grown to hate. You blamed the heroes for taking your father away, you blamed the heroes for taking overhaul away. They both cared for you, loved you. And look what happened to them. death.

you despised love becuase the inevitable was that you'd feel sadness and despair after it. IF everyone who had ever loved you died. would you want to love again?

TO BE CONTINUED...