ೃ⁀➷ we meet again

You woke up to the sun shining through your blinds and the warm essence of the outside atmosphere hitting your body. The sky was a beautiful blue and the birds flew by minding their course of life.

knock knock

At the door stood a tall male, with silver hair that resembled a clock. He came every now and then to see how you were doing. He's only a few years older than you but he's always been a sort of mentor, and friend.

"Chrono, hows my favourite villain"
He entered and smiled at you then pointed to himself

"who? Me?"

"Yes, you. Silly... How's the shie hissakai treating you?"

"pretty well..Since.. You know what"

You grinned and looked down to your desk and saw the picture of you, chrono and overhaul when you were younger.

"He's always hated quirks. So it really does confuse me how much he praised mine".

You and chrono spent half the day talking and catching up. He and overhaul were your only friends and let you stay and train in the yakuza residence till you were okay to leave.

As friendly as you were with Dabi., Chrono and Overhaul despised him. It made sense, Dabi worked with the league of villains and Kai really wanted to take them down. Considering they had stolen his hard work. And killed him.

As much as you wanted to hate Dabi for killing your childhood best friend, you knew it was the way of the villian life. Not the life you wanted to live. Kai had told you that you shouldn't get attached to having him alive becuase he was a villian, and that his death was likely to be gruesome.

You never knew about the child he kept captive and once you did you scolded chrono for it. You didn't want to be angry towards your dearly departed.

Nevertheless you had prepared for all types of heartbreak, mixing with heroes and villains, it wasn't easy on your heart. Mainly because you weren't one nor the other, you just had to watch.

You were sat on the rooftop, wind blowing through your hair and your eyes settled on the streets below.

"Kaguya, Come in. Kaguya"
Your earpiece rung and you responded.

"I'm listening"
The man on the other end then explained that Hawks the number two had gotten into another pickle in Hosu and that it was suggested you went there right away.

You ran through the streets of Hosu trying to find the correct place hawks and the villian were but couldn't see it. A civilian then pointed to a park and started running away.

'okay i need to go in and rescue and get out asap. if not I'm not positive that I'll make it out unharmed'

You were deep in thought about your plan as you ran towards the park without any second thoughts. Once in the center you tensed up and got into a fighting stance, there he was.

"woah, we meet again, Kaguya".

He smiled with his honey eyes and his blonde locks in the wind as he'd pinned the villain you were meant to be rescuing down.

"I reccomed you let him go. Unless, you want me to blow you off your feet and onto your ass again" you said to hawks. Trying to get him to give up.

"I reccomed fighting me. Unless your scared? Cmon doll I'm only the number 2 hero"

He smirked and as did you, you were going to have to get into combat with him regardless of what happens. Luckily you'd trained for a day like today.

You ran forwards and swung your katana at him. As you'd assumed he launched around twenty feathers in your direction. You used a force-field to block each and every one of them and then used a small amount of push force to launch them back towards him.

He dodged his own feathers and flew up in the air hoping for a height advantage. You focused your power to your legs and sprung up, forcing yourself of the ground and going to great heights. And then once you were above him you lifted your leg and slammed it onto the ground, causing it to shatter and crumble.

You ran upto the fallen villain and carried him away from the falling ground. Hawks ran the the spectators trying to ensure their safety.

After you'd hidden your villain friend to safety for the time being you ran towards hawks, using an immense amount of force on your leg to kick him right in the stomach. He then swiftly moved to punch you but you held his fist captive with the amount of force you were using on your own.

QUIRK INFO

Y/n's quirk is named Force.
You can basically add any amount of force to an attack to power it up or slow down an opponents attack by extracting force from it. You can put force into your limbs to launch you like a catapult.

Your quirk also allows you to create force fields which can deflect anything that hits it by forcing it off.

You can force things towards you, or away from you and the longer you build up the force, the stronger it will come or go.

The horns on your head will grow when you want to use your ultimate move. You can only use it once becuase after you've used it your quirk runs out. When using your ultimate force, you could forge a tsunami or an avalanche, even a crazy amount of wind (the one you used on Hawks the first time you met).

♛to be continued....