109

Narration

"Dogs"

"Cats"

"Girl, it's dogs"

"Na-uh, it's actually cats"

"I said dogs!"

"And I said cats!"

"The F Lalisa!"

"The F too Rubyjane!"

Rosé could only sigh at the sight of her two friends bickering like kids. They were at Rosé's house, at her room to be exact, since they planned for an overnight there.

Jennie's the one who suggested it. The celebration which they planned after the rumors about Jisoo and Taehyung made out clear didn't happened though, because a lot of things happened.

And so since she's being bitter about the fact that it was cancelled, and she wouldn't be able to enjoy that supposedly celebration since Yoongi would come, she just suggested for an overnight.

Her other friends agree, especially Rosé and Lisa who told her that it would be good for Jisoo as well to atleast divert her attention from the mess she's facing.

Good thing though, Rosé's parents aren't home since they needed to attend a conference outside the country, so the whole house would be all for them for the whole night.

They were planning for a movie marathon, the usual thing they do during overnights. But this argument between Jennie and Lisa happened.

The two had been like that for several minutes, arguing about what kind of pets are the best to took care of.

Ofcourse Jennie would prefer dogs, she has two of them though, Kuma and Kai.

And there's Lisa who's a fur parent, that's why she would say cats are the best.

The bickering actually started when Rosé asked the two of them on what kind of pet was more likely to took care of since she's planning on buying one.

Jennie suggested dogs, but Lisa disagreed to her and told Rosé that she rather go for cats.

And there, the never ending bickering started.

"Yah!"

"Yah!"

"Are you copying me?"

"Yah! Stop it!"

"Yah! Stop it!"

"Manoban Lalisa I said stop it! Shut up!"

"Kim Jennie, no, I won't shut up!"

"Yah! Chichu~~", Jennie whined like a kid when she finally had enough of Lalisa.

Lisa laughed at Jennie and stuck her tongue out to annoy her even more, Jennie pouted and gave her a deadly glare.

She was about to run to Jisoo who was sitting silently, staring at her phone, but she stopped mid way when the girl, out of the blue, burst into tears.