073

Narration

Taehyung let out a series of soft chuckles after seeing Jisoo's mad messages first thing in the morning.

He was about to check the time on his phone since his digital clock was broken and he wasn't yet being able to buy a new one, but Jisoo's messages caught his attention first.

And when he opened it, he couldn't help but to laugh with the contents. Jisoo's so mad at him because he sent the screenshot to Jin. He even spammed him with angry emojis.

He wasn't planning to sent it at first though, but he thought that it would piss the girl so much, and he loves seeing her annoyed face, so he did sent it.

How funny it could be, but Kim Taehyung loves to face the wrath of a mad Jisoo.

And what he did last night seemed to really pissed her off. Judging how mad she sounded with the messages she had sent, and the emojis as well, she must be really really angry.

Jin was hella a nagger, just like how he talks non stop, he nags non stop as well. And man, his voice whenever he's ranting was really ear shattering, it would really hurt your eardrums.

Not because he shouts but because how high the pitch of his voice was.

He laughed again, as he pictured the image of Jin nagging Jisoo, who's covering both of her ears.

Ahh, that must be really what happened last night

He thought to himself.

Seemed like the nagging session of Jisoo with Jin ended up late because the message was sent at 10:56 in the evening, and he's already asleep that time.

Seriously though, was Jin that shocked after knowing that his cousin said the F word? Lol, he's being an overreacting dude again

He laughed with that thought. Jisoo might be really annoyed after being nagged by the great Kim Seokjin.

That made him excited to go to school early today. He's excited to see the image of an angry Jisoo, who's face was red, and blowing an imaginary smoke as if she's a dragon.

Ahh, I wonder if he would really kick my ass this time

He chuckled upon the thought, thinking of Jisoo's usual threat to him whenever he teased her.

And so he happily did his morning routine. He brushed his teeth first before making his way to the kitchen to cook himself a breakfast.

He was living alone--no he wasn't alone, he's with Yeontan though.

But if you exclude his dog, then yeah, you could consider him living alone.

His parents were both busy persons, as both of them were doctors and handling their own private hospital.

But sure thing though, they always find ways to rest from work and bond with him. As much as possible, they wanted to spend a day free from work, so that they could give their full time and attention to Taehyung.

You could say that they were a very loving parents to Taehyung. They're still even treating him like a baby up until now, he's their only child after all.

They're the type of parents who spoiled their child that much and would give him everything even those he didn't asked for in the first place.

And Taehyung, being a guy who weren't fond of being pampered with so much attention and being treated like a baby, decided to moved out from their house to live on his own.

He thought that he wouldn't learn things if he allowed himself to live with his parents since they were treating him like a baby.

He wanted to try doing things for himself, without his parents helping him, or even their maids and helpers.

He wanted to learn how cook for his self, to do his own laundry, to clean his own mess.... things he couldn't do in their house, because there were tons of maids to do those works for him.

Ofcourse his parents disagreed with it first. How could they let their only son to live alone, on his own? Away from their sides? But Taehyung was very eager about it to the point that he did everything just to convinced them, which he succeeded at the end.

Because they allowed him, but with a condition. He should go home once in a week, and so he always go in their house every Sunday. His parents also took that day as their off from work so that the three of them could bond.

His parents bought him his own unit in a fancy condominium not that far from the university he's currently attending. And he started living there when he entered college.

And so here he is now, living on his own, enjoying his independence.

He turned on his speaker and connected his phone in it, as he played a random K-pop song.

He sang along with the song, sometimes banging his head, and swaying his hips a little. He allowed his body to moved along with the melody and beat of the music.

After he finished cooking, he prepared the foods on top of the kitchen island and sat at the high stool.

He usually ate his breakfast there, sometimes in the living room.

At the middle of eating, he heard soft barks from the floor, he looked at the source of the sounds, and there, he saw his dog, looking up at him.

He gave him his infamous boxy smile and immediately stand up to carry his dog.

"Good morning Yeontaniee~, are you hungry already?"

The dog barked again, he took that as a yes and so he put him down and prepared foods for him.

"There you go my boy", he uttered as he placed a bowl of dog food infront of him.

He patted him and then washed his hands before he went back to his sit earlier.

But before he continued eating, he took his phone first and opened his IG app, and then went to his inbox and looked for the username that he wanted to send a message with.

It only took him few seconds to find her name since she's at the second spot, with Park Jimin ofcourse at the top, who was spamming him with series of messages and being a nosy ass, as always.

He smiled widely after typing the words he wanted to say and then immediately tapped the sent button.

And with that, he continued eating.