046

Narration

Kim Taehyung was staring at his phone for a long time now. His mind was occupied with thoughts on how would he handle the situation and deny the rumors.

Posting on his social media won't do, he was so sure of that. He needed another way which would be more convincing.

Simply denying the rumors wouldn't be enough for a lot of people was already convinced that those rumors were true. And if he posted a simple content saying that he wasn't really dating Kim Jisoo and doesn't have any relationship with her, those who believed the rumors wouldn't be convinced by it.

They would surely classified it as his way of covering things up and protecting their so-called 'secret relationship'. They might say that he denied it to protect Kim Jisoo, and would still believe that they were really dating.

The thing between him and Kim Jisoo was taken by the students of Chestwood University as a big deal. How funny it could be that both of them became the center of attention of their school and even became instant celebrities.

Sure they were both popular, but that was because they both excel in their passions, cheerleading and football. This time, it's different, they became more popular, as to 3/4 of the population of CU community were shipping them.

Shipping...

Huh, what are we, celebrities? Seriously?

He thought.

Their ship, from what he had read on the social media, was called 'vsoo' and 'taesoo', and though there were against it, lot of people were supporting it.

They gained a large number of supporters, leading for fanpage and group chats to be created. Gos knows how many invites he declined from those groups, they have different name but then similar in one thing, and that was they were all made for the two of them, him and Kim Jisoo.

Even his annoying friend, Jeon Jungkook sent him an invitation to join their group, 'We Stan Vsoo', and to his horror, he was an admin of that group, alongside with his other friends! Even Min Yoongi! Yes, the great 'Min freaking Yoongi'. Who would have thought that the guy was interested with those?

His head was throbbing in pain, with all of this rumors spreading. There were different theories and made up stories that were made by different persons and pages, and lot of people were believing them.

Then there's his annoying set of friends who weren't even a help, but an addition to his head ache. Instead of helping him on dealing with the rumors, they just teased him about it and make fun of the posts and theories they were seeing.

He remembered Jimin boasting about being a part of a certain group chat which was according to him, was the first GC made for their ship. He even qouted it as the 'original' and 'superior'.

Not to add that he was so proud that the girls who were also in that group was in cloud nine, knowing that he was a member too. He said that they were so happy seeing his name there, and they mentioned him nonstop just to get his attention. Of course, that friend of him was also famous--and flirtatious, that's why him, being a part of that group chat, was an answered prayer for those girls.

He was also thinking about Jin, something's off with him. When he messaged him asking for him to deny those rumors, he sensed something was wrong.

It was like, he was in a desperate state and was very determined to put an end to those rumors. He seemed to be very eager to stop the spreading of such fake news about him and the guy's cousin. He don't know if he was just overprotective towards his cousin or what. Kim Taehyung's kind of weirded with the guy.

And then there's Kim Jisoo's friends posting the girl's photos, with meaningful captions. Kim Jennie even posted a photo of the girl last night, who was peacefully sleeping and by the looks of it, she seemed tired and exhausted, and even if the photo was with black and white filter, he still noticed that her eyes were kind of swollen, but why though?

Were the rumors really affecting her that much? If he was the one to be asked, he wasn't really bothered about those since he knew that they weren't true and that for sure, a day will come and those people would finally get tired with it and just gave up, specially when they noticed that there was really nothing going on between the two of them. He even planned on ignoring them and not give a shoulder about it. But then there's Kim Jisoo bothering this plan of him, what's wrong with her?

Were some girls attacking her because of the rumors? Was she upset because she received hate for the reason that her name was being linked with his? But he doubt that, from what he knew about her, she's the type of girl who don't give a damn about other people's opinions about her. She doesn't care if some jealous girls were hating her because of her beauty and popularity. And if she was really getting hate because of the rumors, she was for sure, won't took it that bad, for she was as if, immune with it.

Maybe another reason? But what could it be? Does she, perhaps, has a secret boyfriend that she's trying to protect?

He rummaged his hair, feeling frustrated.

He wasn't even done with the deal about Kim Jisoo's message and her main purpose on sending it to him, and now this?

Oh right, the message....

He thought.

All of it started because of that damn message!

And then an idea popped up on his mind, he looked back at his phone and began typing a message, and when he's done putting the right words he wanted to say, he didn't wait another second and immediately tap the sent icon.

[revising!] 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲! | k.th • k.jsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें