147

Narration(cont.)

"I love you Kim Taehyung, b-but....."

He looked at her coldly, his mind was in a mess, he was angry and at the same time, confused.

"But at the same time...I can't"

Now he's totally confused, really really confused.

He creased his forehead.

"Why?", he asked almost a whisper. "Jisoo why?", he asked again, this time, it's louder. "Tell me, why?"

Jisoo remained silent, she looked down. She didn't know how to answer him. Yes she already had reasons, those reasons were ready either to come out of her mouth. But the problem is, she didn't know which to say first. She's afraid her words might messed up.

Taehyung sighed.

"I love you too"

Now it's Jisoo's turn to be shock after hearing those words. She didn't expect it was coming, she didn't even expect it would comes out from his mouth.

"Y-you w-hat?", she asked in shock, repeating the very same words Taehyung said when she was the one who said those words.

"I love you Jisoo", he repeated, with all confidence, without hesitation. "And I can", he added.

Jisoo gulped, processing every words coming from his mouth.

"I can love you Jisoo as long as I want, and I want to love you for eternity. No one can stop me, not even you", he said looking directly in her eyes. "I don't see any reasons to not to love you, so now tell me. If you love me, why can't you? What's stopping you?"

"I'm set to marry someone after graduating", Jisoo's voice broke after she said those.

Taehyung's eyes widened.

"The fuck?"

Jisoo looked at her sadly.

"It's true Tae, I'm stuck with an arrange marriage with someone I don't even know", she smiled sadly.

Taehyung looked at her blankly, the thing Jisoo told to him was like a bomb thrown infront of him. He was effin shock, and he didn't know how to react.

"Wanna know why I pushed you away? Because I'm afraid Taehyung, I'm afraid that I'll fell deeper to you—that my feelings for you would go deeper.I'm afraid that once I get too much attached to you, you'll be dragged in my messy life. And I don't want it Tae, I don't like it. I don't like to drag you in the shits I have with me life. I'd rather suffer alone", Jisoo started to wipe her tears.

This is it, she'll tell everything to him.

"That day, when I didn't go to school, the very same day when I pushed you away, my parents came", she started. "You see, I have a different kind of parents. They're far from affectionate and loving ones, they're strict and heartless. All they think was to earn more money and all they give importance is their business. They never think of me, they never treat me as their child. I was like a some kind of tool for them, which they use to achieve the things they wanted"