029

Facebook

Chestwood-U Secret Files
Was there's a blooming romantic feelings between our sweetheart and bubbly cheerleader Kim Jisoo and our handsome football team's ace player Kim Taehyung?

Yesterday, a lot of students noticed the weird interactions between the two. It actually started from the weird reactions and gestures of the two towards each other inside the field where the cheerleading team performed and the football team played.

The two was noticeably avoiding each other's gaze and presence, as if they were feeling awkward. And then a source said that she saw Kim Jisoo and Kim Taehyung, looked eye to eye with each other for few seconds before looking away with flushed and red cheeks.

Students who watched the game also said that they saw Kim Jisoo awkwardly cheering for the guy while he was playing. To which was a bit unusual because the girl never felt awkward to any guys, even to those whom she turned down and rejected. And also, for the past years of being a cheerleader, Kim Jisoo was known to be a very bubbly and funny one while cheering for the players as she shouts for their names happily. But yesterday was different, because the bubbly cheerleader was gone for a moment and was replaced by an awkward girl who couldn't even look at Kim Taehyung.

Also, at the latter part of the game, students noticed Kim Taehyung giving meaningful glances to Kim Jisoo, while the girl was uncomfortably avoiding his glances with a flushed cheeks.

What added more to the students suspicions was the fact that Kim Jisoo was now following Kim Taehyung in her instagram account, though the guy's not yet following her back, the glances he gave her during his game yesterday were enough to show that he has an special eye for the lady.

So, what do you guys think? Do you think finally there's someone who caught the eye of Kim Jisoo? And do you also think that Kim Taehyung's finally having a real girlfriend, far from those who were only rumored to him?

Please let us know your thoughts, have a nice day everyone!

😮❤👍Kim Seokjin, Jung Hoseok and 9,999 others

Comments:
View previous comments

Lisa Manoban: This one's good, what do you think @Chaeyoung @Jennie???
    ↪Jennie Kim: lol, it's actually a nice post, haha.
    ↪Chaeyoung Park: the content made the readers curious and made them seek for further infos hahaha

Jung Hoseok: HAHAHA, nice, nice
    ↪Jungkook Jeon: I'm glad we're not the only ones who were connecting the dots, bruh we're like hundreds or thousands now😆😂
    ↪Namjoon Kim: lol, the dots were not anymore only visible to the three of us, others can now see and connect them too, haha
    ↪Jimin Park: I actually read your past comments in socmed and I'm really wondering what dots were you guys talking about, care to share?
    ↪Yoongi Min: you really won't get it, it ain't for dumbs
    ↪Jimin Park:yah Min Yoongi!
    ↪Yoongi Min: 👍
    ↪Jimin Park: ahh, that emoji again. Why do you even have to reply with that one when you could just only hit the reaction button on my replies?
    ↪Yoongi Min:👍
    ↪Jimin Park: man, seriously?
    ↪Yoongi Min:👍

Jinyoung Park: Did I just read it right? Kim Jisoo? As is 'the' Kim Jisoo? Hell no!

Seokjin Kim: Could anyone please tell and enlighten me as to why my cousin and my bestfriend were the subject of this rumor?
    ↪Yoongi Min: no one's interested to tell you, so just delete your comment.
    ↪Seokjin Kim: What the! Here i am being so quick to tap the notification when it said someone replied on my comment, but only to find out this annoying reply, geez man, don't you know when to place your savageness?
    ↪Yoongi Min: 👍

Trisha Gong: omg, it's real. They're real! I saw it with my two eyes when Taehyung-oppa give glances to Jisoo-unnie😍💕

Tanya Lee: this isn't true, fake asf!
    ↪Chestwood-U Secret Files: girl, it's a rumor kay? It could be true or could be false, so shut up!
    ↪Yoongi Min: Boo!
    ↪Tanya Lee: what the! who the hell are you?!
    ↪Yoongi Min: ahh, no one. Someone who just drop by to give you a 'boo'. Here's another one, Boo!!!
    ↪Tanya Lee: The heck!
    ↪Yoongi Min: 👍
    ↪Tanya Lee: argh! I shouldn't have commented here! This page is full of shits!
    ↪Yoongi Min: And so are you
    ↪Tanya Lee: What?
    ↪Yoongi Min: you're full of shits too, dumb
    ↪Tanya Lee: How dare you!
    ↪Yoongi Min: 👍
    ↪Tanya Lee: argh!

Karylle Go: Jisoo-unnie and Taehyung-oppa, aackkk---- TaeSoo😍😘

Sandy Kwon: #vsoo

Wendy Kim: they are real, I swear!

Carl Do: tell me this is only a joke💔😭

Theonica Kim: they'll be a powerful couple, I'm telling you!
    ↪France Lim: Gotta agree!
    ↪Kaye Im: ikr, with such visuals and strong personalities!
    ↪Zyrill Sung: plus they're both popular!

—★★
A/N: Hi! Shout out to @WendySantos598, this chappie is dedicated to u, thanks for reading and voting ❤😍