175

➴ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ➴
[unedited]

"C'mon Kook, you lost. Give me my price"

Jungkook pouted as his girlfriend keeps on bugging him about her price after he lost on their bet.

They agreed on if ever Jungkook won, Lisa would go with him on his house so that he could officially introduced her to his parents.

Even if they were together for almost a month now, she hasn't yet being officially introduced to his parents. The reason? It's because she's shy and afraid at the same time.

Jungkook once mentioned that his parents were both strict, and thus, that reminds her of Jisoo's parents. What if they're like them? What if they hate her? What if they don't like her for their son and is planning to let him marry someone else, just like what Jisoo's parents did to her?

The thought of meeting his parents always made her anxious and she's really stress about it, and so whenever Jungkook offers to brought her to his house, she refuse and look for reasons just to decline his offer.

Ofcourse she didn't told him about it. She didn't tell him that the reason as to why she refused meeting his parents is because she's afraid. The worst thing she thought of possible thing that would happen if she tell it to him was he might got offended and it might be a cause of a misunderstanding. She loves him so much and she can't bare to lose him.

However, Jungkook really wanted her to be officially introduced to his family and so he took the bet as a chance to do that, by the means of making it as the favor he'd get if ever he wins.

But unfortunately for him, he lost and his dear girlfriend won. And the price she wanted is the limited edition Guess hoodie that Jungkook bought last week.

He wore it yesterday and Lalisa saw him, and she immediately liked it. She really wanted to purchase that hoodie but it gone out of stock just before she could place an order. She was really frustrated over it but then thank the heavens as for her lovely boyfriend managed to purchase one. And because she won over their bet, she could now have it.

"Kook, gimme my precious hoodie~", Lisa said once again and clung onto him.

Jungkook pouted again and darted his eyes to Jimin.

"Yah, it's your fault why I'm going to lose my precious hoodie!", he whined.

Jimin scoffed.

"What? It's not my fault, Chae tickles me that's why I messed up on that high note. And for the record, I'm not aware that you two are betting on us", he defended himself and Chaeyoung and Lisa laughed over it.

"C'mon Jungkook. Just accept your defeat, Lisa has been wanting that hoodie ever since the brand announced its release", Chaeyoung said as she chuckles.

"Oh right, I remember how frustrated she was when she failed to buy one because it was out of stock already", Jisoo added.

"Yeah, she was sulking for days. I even offered to give her my limited edition chanel purse but she refused, she said she only want that hoodie", said by Jennie who was clinging to Yoongi.

Lisa smiled after hearing her bestfriends convincing her boyfriend to give her the hoodie.

"You hear that babe? C'mon just give me my price. A bet is a bet remember?", she said while wiggling her eyebrows, and doing aegyo.