143

Narration

[unedited✌]

"Dude, Kiana's not here. No one would hurt you if you cheered for Kim Taehyung", Jennie nudge her friend who was sitting silently while watching the game.

She sat beside her. "Well, even if she's here, she couldn't hurt you though. Because even before she lay a finger to you, I already pulled her hair and pinned her on the ground, giving her slaps that would wake her from the stupidity crawling on her mind for all the years she exist", she added and shrugged.

The cheerleading competition was over, and the result would be announced at the closing ceremony tomorrow.

It was now time for the football game and it was the second game for today, Chestwood University against St. Bridgette University.

The crowd was very hype, since the game was really intense. Both team were both competitive and on fire while playing on the field.

The cheerleaders were scattered on the benches of their respective schools to hype the crowd. They were encouraging them to cheer loudly for their respective schools and were the ones who lead the chants and yells.

But Jisoo was just sitting on one of the bleachers. Her squad told her that it would be better if she took a rest for a while, since she might be exhausted after their performance, not to add the fact that she just got involved in Kiana's catfight that the girl had pulled earlier.

Speaking of performance, Jisoo couldn't yet get over from that one. When it was announced to the crowd that they'll the next and last to perform, she didn't expected that the crowd would went wild.

Apparently, the news about what Kiana did to her spread so fast like a wild fire that it almost reached the knowledge of more than half of the crowd, either from their university or from the others.

And what surprised the crowds more was when Jisoo appeared with a bit different costume from the others, and at her back imprinted the number '30' with the name 'Kim Taehyung' on top.

That's when they realized that Jisoo was wearing Taehyung's jersey. Jennie find a way on how to repair the jersey so that it will look like a cheerleading costume.

She teared the sleeves and then rolled the hem upwards until it reveals Jisoo's bare tummy and abs, then tied it into a knot at her back. She used pins in order to hide the knot and so that it wouldn't be noticeable.

Though she only have few time to fixed Jisoo's costume, Jennie still managed to pull it off and made it look great and presentable. You wouldn't even notice that it's a football jersey if it weren't for Taehyung's name imprinted at the back.

Their performance went well, and they did an amazing one. The crowd went wild, seeing how flexible they are. They all shout whenever the flyers were thrown freely in the air, and their mouths were wide open because of mix fascination and nervousness for the squad members.

When Seulgi, Momo and Lisa did an acrobatic step and do cartwheels before they were thrown to form a pyramid, they all shouted and squeal. They were indeed great.

After their performance earlier, that's when Jisoo felt all the tiredness and that's when her body complained for exhaustion. Her knees weakened, feeling drained. She put all of her energy throughout the performance because of adrenaline rush, and she didn't notice that she drained herself. She almost stumbled if it weren't for Taehyung who scooped her on his arms and carried her to one of the benches.