130

Facebook

Chestwood University Official

Greetings our dear students. It were made known to everyone that three weeks from now, the annual competition against the big four schools would be held. Being the defending overall champion last year, our school was chosen to be the one who'll host the competition and therefore, Chestwood University would be the competition's venue.

We would just like to inform you that aside from the usual sports (volleyball, basketball, football, swimming, billiards and archery) that was usually held every year, we decided to add additional ones so that more students could participate. With this, we assumed that it would reveal the talents of every students that were being hidden within them.

We decided to add the following:

●cheerleading competition
●chess competition
●dance competition (hip-hop)
●singing competition

On top of all, cheerleading competition is the most requested one as per this days, each cheerleading squads from schools shows potential as professionals that is why we planned to test their skills in a competitive manner. Students are also looking forward on seeing each squads compete with each other.

If you're interested in joining any of the competition, you may go to our school's P.E Division office building and fill up the forms that would be hand to you, starting next week, Monday at early 8:00 in the morning.

Follow up informations would be posted this following days, including the requirements needed. For now, let's all wait and prepare ourselves for the competitions. Have a nice day everyone!

-Chestwood University

---★★
A/N: hellooo, early update, lmao.

How's everyone doing? Are y'all doing good? Well to tell you, I'm starting to feel good now hehe. Just like what Treasure said i their song, 'You're prettier when you smile' so why would I let myself to be sad just because of a man who ain't even deserving of me? I'm not an optimistic person but still, I do know my worth.

Anyways, I hope you guys are doing good. My school just started again today so yeah, I'm kinda stress right now, haha.

Have a nice day ahead! Keep smiling, we deserve that. Keep safe and god bless. Love you all💖💋