146

Narration

Jisoo immediately turned off her phone and placed it on her bag when Taehyung came back, now holding two cones of ice cream.

He handed the other one to her to which she awkwardly accepted. Taehyung on the other hand, sat beside her.

The two were at a park nearby their university. When Jisoo agreed on Taehyung's offer for a talk, he gently pulled her hand and dragged her in that particular place.

It was just a walking distance though, so the two didn't used Taehyung's car, instead, they walked there silently.

The park was surprisingly quiet that moment, it wasn't crowded unlike those usual days wherein it was filled with lot of couples, families and childrens.

But then today, there were only two kids playing on the mini playground at the middle of the field. A boy and a girl who were having fun in the slides.

Jisoo watched the two kids, she was watching them yet her mind was in different thought. Her thought was wandering over the possibilities on how their talk would turn out, on how Taehyung would react, and on what would happen to the both of them after this.

"Your ice cream was melting already"

Jisoo blinked two times, processing what just happened.

And then she looked at Taehyung, and saw him looking at her right hand which was holding the ice cream, then turn to look at her eyes. That's when she realized that he's the one who spoke up.

She looked away shyly and and then looked at her ice cream. True enough, it was already melting. Few drops of it were even already on her fingers making it to feel sticky.

She removed the tissue wrapped around the tip of the cone and used it to wipe her hands but it didn't work, since the tissue was already stained too with the melted ice cream's droplets, and so it tore apart when she wiped it on her fingers.

She sighed and looked at her bag to look for her handkerchief, but then to her dismay, there is no handkerchief inside it. She then remembered Rosé borrowed it after the performance since she's really sweating.

So she decided to eat the remaining ice cream on the cone before it stained her fingers as well. She was pouting as she took the last bite of the cone, her fingers were really sticky.

She was startled for a moment when a pack of wet wipes popped up infront of her. He looked at the owner of the hands holding it, and once again, saw Taehyung.

He already finished eating his ice cream.

"Use this, I know your fingers feels sticky".

She accepted it though. "Where did you get this?". She asked unknowingly—froze for a bit realizing what she'd done—but then shrugged it off.

"I always bring one because sometimes my hands got dirty during our practice. I can't run to the faucet from time to time so I just use wet wipes instead"

She just nod before taking two wet wipes and returning the pack to Taehyung.

"Thanks", she mumbled, not daring to look at him and focused her eyes on wiping her fingers instead.

When she finished, she threw the used wipes onto the trash can near her and went back on her sit. She kept her mouth close, and watched the two kids again.

Silence filled the atmosphere between them, not until Taehyung decided to break it.

"What happened Jisoo?"